1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

This?

Lol, nah. I think these are pretty bad looking, though. Those humped up front fenders always give me the imression of an "I'm gonna run you and your little girly-car over!" attitude.

Comment

Comment

stingray

*edit* just noticed someone posted it. yea the stingray pwns all. and for people posting those BMWs...they would still fall under "im richer than you" james bond kind of car.

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I'd have to say the 2010 GT500 Super Snake

Originally posted by visualpoet
              some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

here's my vote... love them jeeps

Comment

I had to do it :P

Seriously, though. GTO.

or even

murdered out with cutouts
                  Last edited by guitarplayer825; 12-10-2009, 07:30 PM.

Underground.Society
                  Originally posted by Deevergote
                  If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

i'd love a jeep with the external air pipe but people steal the doors all the time. i actually wouldnt mind an oldschool FJ

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Buy this...

Paint it like this....

Then throw on these bad boys!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                        This coming from the guy with the ultimate mustard stained, wife beater wearing, mullet machine on the face of the planet in his sig...
                        haha please i dont do those things...im not a bible belt Republican lol

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                        That black T/A looks awesome.

Did anybody read that? A few don't quite fit this. just my 2 cents.
                        haha i said that too..... reading owns all

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          The new Charger??

Deev probably was looking at Chryslers. Fantasizing about riding around in a Crossfire with Celine Deion.

Holy crap, 5 pages! I need to respond to this before I read on, though!

Yeah, I was looking at a Crossfire a bit ago... but for 2 reasons (neither of which were because it was "tough" ) It's kinda cool, yet affordable because of the make (but mechanically a Mercedes Benz), and my stepfather, at the time anyway, owned a Chrysler dealership... so parts and repairs would've been dirt cheap!

Of course, the dealership went under, so there is now NO reason for me to ever want a Crossfire. I do think they're pretty cool, though... but totally NOT a toughguy car!

Comment

So far, the GNX, the old Continental, and coletrain's M3 (above all other M3s posted) best fit the bill.

I guess tough has to be powerful, subtle and bold at the same time (no flashy sportscar looks), and large. At least to satisfy MY definition of tough!

That's all this thread was intended for, really... just to see if you guys could help me solidify the image of a "tough" car in my mind. Getting closer!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              So far, the Pontiac Sunfire with the tongue hanging out of it best fits the bill.

That's all this thread was intended for, really... just to see if you guys could help me solidify the image of a "tough" car in my mind. Getting closer!
                              I agree.
                              1993 Accord EX
                              2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Don't knock the Sunfire! If you replace the engine, transmission, suspension, chassis, and interior with parts from a BMW M3, they can be VERY potent cars!

Comment

Working...
                                X