No announcement yet.

Mystery as spiral blue light display hovers above Norway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its the gateway for aliens to come over and anal probe every human on earth.

Comment

Definitely not a photoshop job. I've seen at least 5 different videos, some professional, some amateur. It's definitely a strange phenomena and I hope they find out what caused it, so I can know!

Comment

Originally posted by keep6 View Post
        No, no, no.
        It's the portal from Dimension X. Krang and Shredder where trying to bring the Technodrome here.
        Obviously the Ninja Turtles came in to kick their ass.
        quote of the day!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

It's Plan 9 Fromt Outerspace, didnt you guys know?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I heard it was rumored to be a rocket that malfunctioned.

I spot a 7th gen Civic.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I blame Al Gore.

Comment

I thought he wanted aliens to come to our planet...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

He does. Someone has to defeat Manbearpig...

Comment

>.>
                    <.<

That shit does look kinda fake though. Aliens arent usually ones for crafty shows, lol. They must really be wanting our attention.

Comment

If you hire illegal immigrants to cut crop circles in your corn field... it's not exactly a lie to say it was done by aliens!

Comment

Aliens built my dad's store.

>.>
                        <.<

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...sile-test.html

Mystery solved? Norway's spiral light display 'was down to a failed Russian Bulava missile test'
                          By Will Stewart
                          Last updated at 3:31 PM on 10th December 2009
                          Comments (0) Videos Add to My Stories New evidence emerged today that a mysterious spiral light display which appeared in the dark skies over Norway yesterday morning was caused by an embarrassing failed test launch of a jinxed Russian missile.
                          The Bulava missile was test-fired from the Dmitry Donskoi submarine in the White Sea early on Wednesday but failed at the third stage, the Russian military confirmed today.

New video also emerged today showing a simulation of what would happen if such a missile were to fail - video that bore an uncanny resemblance to the light display seen in the Norwegian sky.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0ZIiXhnQc
                          My Car
                          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
                            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...sile-test.html

Mystery solved? Norway's spiral light display 'was down to a failed Russian Bulava missile test'
                            By Will Stewart
                            Last updated at 3:31 PM on 10th December 2009
                            Comments (0) Videos Add to My Stories New evidence emerged today that a mysterious spiral light display which appeared in the dark skies over Norway yesterday morning was caused by an embarrassing failed test launch of a jinxed Russian missile.
                            The Bulava missile was test-fired from the Dmitry Donskoi submarine in the White Sea early on Wednesday but failed at the third stage, the Russian military confirmed today.

New video also emerged today showing a simulation of what would happen if such a missile were to fail - video that bore an uncanny resemblance to the light display seen in the Norwegian sky.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0ZIiXhnQc
                            if i knew some more facts about that rocket, i might be convinced that that is what it is. until then, i'm skeptical. although it does look like a spinning object shooting particles out its side while it spins, a rocket with a fuel leak like that would immediately blow up and would definately not stay hovering in the same spot. that blue "beam" of whatever it is looks way too vibrant to be burned fuel or whatever that rocket had on it.

then again, occam's razor says that the simplest explaination is usually the right one. and although i do believe that we are not alone in the universe (the math alone supports the fact that there may be infinite other planets with living beings), the rocket would likely be the simplest explaination.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

idk man... whatever it was seemed to be projected from the distant mountains in the pictures. I'm down for some Stargate shit so long as there is a good looking milf with a good head on her shoulders in my squad i'm solid.
                              Last edited by Leung; 12-10-2009, 08:18 PM.

Comment

I don't know if I buy the failed rocket story. My brother and I spent an hour or so this morning looking at different videos of the phenomena. As it fizzled out, it appeared to "grow" a black hole from the inside out. It seems to me that a rocket dumping propellant would continue to spew fuel in a smaller area as pressure lessened, not immediately stop leaking and then have the fuel vanish from the last point of release outward towards fuel that had been released previously making it appear to shrink, not to disappear from the center out. Plus, no-one has said it was definitely the rocket failure that caused it. A British engineer has created a computer simulation of what might happen during that rocket failure and the simulation is well, similar to the phenomena. THe Russians have admitted thelaunch and failure, but have not said that was the cause. The phenomena also lasted for well over ten minutes total. A long damn time for a rocket to spew fuel and stay in one spot creating this phenomena. Take a look at this video it's one of the better ones I've seen http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=55946023001

This is the simulation.

Last edited by visualpoet; 12-10-2009, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X