• Show
Clear All

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

Comment

you guys made me lol.
      Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
        #1) You never argue with a Jewish lady .. PERIOD! Trust me on that one .. I know ..
        #2) You never argue with a Judge! I also have a smallll bit of experiance with that one too.
        #3) You never argue with a Jewish Judge, who happens to be a woman! .. absolutely nofuckingway you gonna win!

The dude was dead before he even walked into the court-house .. DEAD!

Taking money from a step-daughter, that's trying to further her good-will,
        for a stereo and some bling?
        DEAD WRONG! And we wonder what the problem is with the Country today? LMFAO!

Judge Judy Rocks !!!
        Tomi
        if i ever go on her show i'll dress up like hitler

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
          if i ever go on her show i'll dress up like hitler
          LOL! Lets just hope you never need to be on her show ...
          And if you go dressed as Hitler .. good luck with that one ..

See, it's people like this that say things like this .. then, when the time comes,
          they put that suit and tie on in a hear-beat ..

That's like saying, "when I go to prison, I'ma fuck errybudy up in there" ...
          And when they do end up in prison .. all of a sudden ..

*crickets* ...

Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

lulz for her show i would, especially if i knew i was gonna lose. who would go on her show anyways? they go through the pre-court crap to try an avoid an actual court and judge. why? just why?

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

"But I just barrowed the money to put rims on my car"

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                looks like the daughter caught her moms taste. They both like to dabble in the milk chocolate.

=p
                I doubt its taste.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

It's a T.V. show people. This is why Judge Judy is allowed to "speak freely" in her courtroom.

My sister's ex-boyfriend wrecked her car in college while my sister was home visiting and the guy refused to pay for the damage. One day my sister gets a call from the show. They pay for the trip to the studio and if the case is decided in your favor the show pays you the money. We weren't on the other side of the table with the possibility of owing money, so I don't know for sure, but I believe that they seek to get their money back from the losers.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

I'm pretty sure there was more to the story than what Judy allowed to show in the television clip.
                    Judy just got him in a bad spot and put her foot on the throttle.

Kicking a dead horse really deserves no respect.

Comment

^ no but it can still be funny as hell.

Comment

what did she say that was out of line? Have any of you actually BEEN in FRONT of a judge? This is not out of line by any means.

Dude got less than what he deserved, he is a stupid idiot. Looked like he was high too.

BTW...no where in that clip is "stupid fucking person" ever said
                        ____

Comment

Nowhere in the thread does it say she says it

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
                            I'm pretty sure there was more to the story than what Judy allowed to show in the television clip.
                            Judy just got him in a bad spot and put her foot on the throttle.

Kicking a dead horse really deserves no respect.
                            Really? I would be extremely fucking hard to come back from "Uhh, I borrowed my stepdaughters education grant to put some blanging ass wheels and stereo on my POS '94 car. Then, when my friend crashed my car, it was her fault for not having full coverage on it. When this happened, I decided to change my mind about the money, it was now a contribution to the household"

How much more of the story do you need to hear?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

I completely think that in the car situation, having loaned his car to a friend, then deciding to no pay her the rest of what she deserves, is total bull and shows no moral code and no love for his step daughter. This isn't just about some guy, it's about a step father who has treated his daughter like trash. I honestly don't blame Judge Judy for railing on him, and his wife for being so oblivious to their daughters well being.

The mother should have stepped in and said "look you bought my daughters car, you have to pay her what you owe her. It's not her fault that your friend crashed it." But she didn't. She didn't care at all about her daughter. She just wanted the fights to stop "She's got her money and... there should be no more arguments" "I love my daughter, I love my husband". She didn't listen to Judge Judy telling her that her husband is a moron and she needs to leave him. She doesn't care that she's with a stupid moron who treats her daughter like scum.

Comment

lmao. he got owned. that was an open and shut case. the idiot.

he borrowed the money from the girl. ddint pay it back.

bought the car from the girl. HIS friend wrecked it. he doesnt want to pay.

he's responsable for all that crap. like she said. she's not liable for paying ANY bills being a minor. haha. he's an idiot. and that woman should get a divorce from him if he has that kind of thinking....lulz...

Comment

Working...
                                X