No announcement yet.

OMG Judge Judys STUPID F-ING PERSON!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not saying that guy was right he was stupid. But can she really say stuff like that in court to his wife.. Or even the stuff she said to him. Because in my eyes i see that as harassment.. But maybe im wrong
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
      im not saying that guy was right he was stupid. But can she really say stuff like that in court to his wife.. Or even the stuff she said to him. Because in my eyes i see that as harassment.. But maybe im wrong
      Shes really not supposed to becasue the stuff that she was goin with it there was really out of bounds. Shes probably just doin it for the camera to make herself look good. She must of had a rough childhood probably her nanny was smackin her around everyday just for the hell of it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
        Shes really not supposed to becasue the stuff that she was goin with it there was really out of bounds. Shes probably just doin it for the camera to make herself look good. She must of had a rough childhood probably her nanny was smackin her around everyday just for the hell of it lol.
        haha probably. cause i was like if i would treat someone like that they would try and get me for harassment or something lol
        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

holy crap. poor guy got OWNED
          Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

3 Things!

#1) You never argue with a Jewish lady .. PERIOD! Trust me on that one .. I know ..
            #2) You never argue with a Judge! I also have a smallll bit of experiance with that one too.
            #3) You never argue with a Jewish Judge, who happens to be a woman! .. absolutely nofuckingway you gonna win!

The dude was dead before he even walked into the court-house .. DEAD!

Taking money from a step-daughter, that's trying to further her good-will,
            for a stereo and some bling?
            DEAD WRONG! And we wonder what the problem is with the Country today? LMFAO!

Judge Judy Rocks !!!
            Tomi
            Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 12-09-2009, 09:22 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

i agree im surprised shes allowed to say such things in a courtroom, but it doesnt mean shes wrong... she just really lays it in, thats for sure.

but this one wasnt hard, it WAS a no-brainer.... lol

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

LMAO he got owned.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

he should sue judge judy for public humiliation
                  峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                    he should sue judge judy for public humiliation
                    Then he'd be owned even worse .. GOD! Could you imagine ..?
                    Humiliation at it's finest!

Tomi

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                      #1) You never argue with a Jewish lady .. PERIOD! Trust me on that one .. I know ..
                      #2) You never argue with a Judge! I also have a smallll bit of experiance with that one too.
                      #3) You never argue with a Jewish Judge, who happens to be a woman! .. absolutely nofuckingway you gonna win!

The dude was dead before he even walked into the court-house .. DEAD!

Taking money from a step-daughter, that's trying to further her good-will,
                      for a stereo and some bling?
                      DEAD WRONG! And we wonder what the problem is with the Country today? LMFAO!

Judge Judy Rocks !!!
                      Tomi
                      i blame inbreeding and abuse of the welfare system

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                      And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                      Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
                        i blame inbreeding and abuse of the welfare system
                        LMAO! Call it want you want .. and I didn't say that! :P

But it's families like these, and people like this that perpetuate .. well, you know!

Tomi

Comment

This was literally the SHORTEST Judge Judy episode I've ever seen in my life.

Lets not forget about the girl loaning her grant out to her step father. She's partially to blame as well, but yeah not being paid back is a low scumbag thing to do.

The mother/wife is just as fu*#ing stupid because she didn't care at all one way or the other, her comments at the end that there will hopefully be no more arguments shows her character. Plus she's married to a moron.
                          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

judge judy FTMFW
                            OLD

Comment

i think that guy legitimately has "a retardation".

Comment

"shhh, quiet it!!!"

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X