No announcement yet.

Death in my family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im really sorry jon. That is unreal. I couldnt even imagine going through that, especially with christmas right around the corner. Your family has my condolences and are in my prayers.

Comment

In for the verdict of said guy getting butt-railed in prison.
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Me and the fiance will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Just be strong for the family, thats all you can do now.

Comment

damn dude, sorry to hear that

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Hey man, sorry to hear about all this. You, and your family are in my prayers.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
            Bought from: ChampCoupe
            Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Found out today that the guy has admitted to the police that Tori did take some meds. Some new pill that's a mix of oxycontin and morphine is what we were told, and that he also told the cop that there had been sex involved. But he's still on the street. Why isn't he in jail yet? he admitted to having sex with a 15 year old girl!

It gets worse. Tori got these pills from her older sister Anna and her bf, who got them from his mother, I guess, because they are talking about charges being brought against all three of them once the toxicology results are back.
              So it looks like my cousin and his wife will have a daughter in the pen after having to deal with the loss of Tori.

Just fucking unbelieveable. My uncle (his dad) told Jerry that "God only gives you as much as you can handle" bullshit. I don't know how he didn't cuss him out. I think I'd have busted my old man in the mouth. That's not what you tell someone in this situation.

Again, my thanks for all your support and thought. You guys are like family to me.

Comment

Im sorry to hear that man. Every time something happens in the community like this it feels like it happened in my extended family. Im very sorry for your cousins loss. such a terrible loss of a young girls life.

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

That's crazy man. My condolences. Hopefully all the controversy around this death can be resolved.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I am very sorry to hear about your family's loss.... And to bring even more pain his oler daughter is the one that she got the pills from. That is nuts... Regardless they should have done anything with her... She was just a kid!

My prayers are with you Jon.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Jon-

There's that old saying 'Revenge is a dish best served cold' while it's true I'd hate to see one of our own members take matters into his own hands. I feel for your loss but let the law take them down.

They'll get what they deserve.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Jon, im sorry to hear about your loss man. Try your best to keep a level head and dont let it sit and get to you too much. Dont forget to get out and breath a little. Take a drive or go for a walk. Maybe find an activity that'll take your mind off things for just a bit. Then come back with a level head.

It is a shame that he's admitted to everything and still isnt in jail, but he'll get his. If not from the Justice system, then from the beings that work above.

My condolences to you and yours.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                        X