No announcement yet.

Im Freaking Out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright, just to answer some of the questions me and her knew each other since junior year in high school, and we were just friends. i never thought about her like that i just thought she was pretty hot, and well.....what girl woudln't fall for me . no but really, im a good guy and what not, but anyway i know she never thought of me like that. i mean i know that she would check me out, but (and im not being bigheaded about this) most of the girls would. i guess you could say i was that popular guy in high school who played varsity football and won homecoming king or whatever. it was no biggy, i dont know why people made such a big fuss over me . anyway, the whole fling thing happened, like i said, just about three/four montsh ago. and to answer another, she's a good person. not the kind to go out and seek revenge or anything like that. she's a real chill chick. anyway, thanks guys, keep 'em comin'......oh yeah, and im not concerned about me so much. i can handle my own, besides i wont be the one giving birth
    ....and again, no abortion is NOT an option!
    R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

"and im not concerned about me so much. i can handle my own, besides i wont be the one giving birth"

LOL .. thank GOD !!! I think the world may be a less populated place if man had to endure the ... *pleasure*?..

Glad to see you've atleast kept your humor about it all .. Stay focused and keep us updated thru the Holiday's!!!

Mele Kalikimaka Houoli Makahiki Hou !!!
      Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

thanks again, guys. i'll make sure to keep you guys updated.
        and happy holidays to all of you. be safe, dont crash the cb's.
        R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

You know man. I'm sorry to hear about your situation..yeah becoming a father at such a young age is a big reality check..and sometimes you wish upon yourself later that you if you hadn't been so irresponsible nothing of this matter would come up.

This is some serious Maury Povich shit though...

Two guys are involved but no one knows for sure whos the father..then why don't you take a paternity test man. Yeah you knew the girl and you two were messing around..but man I hate to say it...this is the shit that changes you or her for the better.

Where a Jimmy hat if your gonna be playing round. I don't do crap like that cause to me its not a respectable thing..yeah me and my gf love each other very much..and yeah I admit we both dont use the hat..but damn if she did get knocked up..I'm willing and ready to become a father.

If that girl was poppin the pill..then I understand the need not to use the condom but if shes not on the pill then dont bother tapping the love faucet with no helmet.

You know what they say man..'No Glove , No love'. You didn't have the glove but you got the love..and now the pitter patter of lil feet are soon under way man.

Can't do the time don't do the crime.

We got your back here at CB7tuner.com because we're all family from different states..different backgrounds and walks of life and we all know your scared of fatherhood and commitment..if she does have a baby and its yours..don't be stupid and runaway cause shit like that will catch up to you.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
          X