No announcement yet.

What the hell is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh*, would love to have a vest but I know if I showed up in work with that, I would have hell to pay with all of the questions being asked by parents and such.

But also the day that i am allowed to carry a gun to work will be the day that teachers are going to be allowed to carry a gun.

Plus I know if I happened to have been carrying, and shot the kid and saved lives of the kids and me...I would have still lost my job.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
      *sigh*, would love to have a vest but I know if I showed up in work with that, I would have hell to pay with all of the questions being asked by parents and such.

But also the day that i am allowed to carry a gun to work will be the day that teachers are going to be allowed to carry a gun.

Plus I know if I happened to have been carrying, and shot the kid and saved lives of the kids and me...I would have still lost my job.
      There are a lot of concealable bullet proof products used in executive protection. I can do some looking if you're interested.

You're damn right about losing your job had you fired. What state do you live in?
      My Car
      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
        There are a lot of concealable bullet proof products used in executive protection. I can do some looking if you're interested.

You're damn right about losing your job had you fired. What state do you live in?
        Just a guess, but I think he's in Arizona.

Comment

I'm lazy, what can I say.
          My Car

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
            SteelbluesleepR, you could have your CCW already:
            Utah license is the best to get. I'm going to look into getting one in the future.
            there is the money issue, i cant afford to spend 4-500 on a pistol just yet but i'm hoping to have a nice cushy summer internship somewhere for the next two years that can give me enough spending money to go get one after i pay off some debt.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
              there is the money issue, i cant afford to spend 4-500 on a pistol just yet but i'm hoping to have a nice cushy summer internship somewhere for the next two years that can give me enough spending money to go get one after i pay off some debt.
              You can get one for less than $400 depending on what you want. Also, CCW is good for knives, spray, tasers, etc.
              My Car

Comment

We should keep promoting that it's cool to be gangster and keep airing shows like MTV, etc. It is just said there is so much lack of parenting, so kids will learn from other sources. The more you give them, the more they will be corrupted by what society deems popular (i.e. high tech phones w/texting, facebook, myspace, violent video games, etc). If every parent did their job correctly, we'd be fine. For those that do not, they reproduce and teach their kids the same and it goes on.
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

To the OP,

I am very happy you were there. I am glad you and the kids ended up being safe and the bad kids caught.

Remember never to turn your back to your opponent.
                  HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I would have chased his punk ass down, taken his gun, bent his ass over my knee and give him the ass whuppin he needed.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                    Traded with: Cb7xChun
                    Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                    Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                    My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by darkfusion42 View Post
                      I would have chased his punk ass down, taken his gun, bent his ass over my knee and give him the ass whuppin he needed.
                      oh really, 18 months later huh.
                      My Honda

Comment

Originally posted by crusto2k3 View Post
                        oh really, 18 months later huh.
                        I think he said WOULD HAVE....as in not the present... But shame on him for posting in a thread on an internet forum...

Comment

you shouldve'd called the news afterwards. get some media attention on that little street trash & his retarded father for allowing it. that would have made things worse on them

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo View Post
                            I think he said WOULD HAVE....as in not the present... But shame on him for posting in a thread on an internet forum...
                            Everyones post is going to be past tense because none of us were with OP when it happend

Comment

Originally posted by darkfusion42 View Post
                              No u wouldn't, u would have let out a whimper and fell to ur knees

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                                No u wouldn't, u would have let out a whimper and fell to ur knees
                                ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Ride List
                                1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                                2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                                newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Working...
                                X