What the hell is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
    You need to start packing and fucking shoot those little kids..
    I wish I could but you know if I actually did this, I would end up in jail so quick.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
      I wish I could but you know if I actually did this, I would end up in jail so quick.
      If you had shot that kid who had a gun it would have been justifiable homicide. Self defense. The thing is you probably would have hesitated. Nobody wants to shoot a kid.
      My Car
      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
        = The thing is you probably would have hesitated. Nobody wants to shoot a kid.
        The thing is that kid will just grow up to be a shit head.. Weed them out early..

Where is the link to the news article since this is defiantly news worthy... If it happened.

Comment

damn dude thats crazyyyy..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

News worth, yes

Yes it is, however the names will be kept out, at least unless they decide to try the kid as an adult.

juvenile Records are kept confidential in almost all the states...

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

Where did this happen, I don't see anything in the Tucson AZ area news listing for any school shootings. I would have thought it would have at least been reported to some online news company.
              Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

it doesnt suprise me...at the meet today one of the members of flaccord told me that in puerto rico young kids 12-14 have guns and are the gangsta over there. i told him its the same thing in Jamaica. It was just a matter of time for this to get bad in the US. These lil impressionable kids are becoing stupid lil thugs and think its cool its sad
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I just curious as to how the lil guy got a hold of the gun. At least it wasn't a larger hand gun or a rifle/shotgun that could do damage. Even though it would knock him flat on his lil ass. I mean do parents not pay atention (sry for spelling) anymore. I have a gun, but my parents know, that and two old shotguns. But I know for one thing I'm not gonna take the damn thing out in public and wave it around. Mainly for target shooting. This scares me a lil and I am young (16, 17 in a few days).

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                  "The Turtle"
                  DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

If you had shot that kid who had a gun it would have been justifiable homicide. Self defense. The thing is you probably would have hesitated. Nobody wants to shoot a kid.

Fuck yea! I mean seriously wtf? Just cause its a kid your going to let him kill you? shoot his ass like ten times..
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Yes

Yep, 10 times, because if there is anything this world has learned from 50 cent, its that 9 times is just not enough...

My apologies to anyone who likes 50 cent.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                        I just curious as to how the lil guy got a hold of the gun. At least it wasn't a larger hand gun or a rifle/shotgun that could do damage. Even though it would knock him flat on his lil ass. I mean do parents not pay atention (sry for spelling) anymore. I have a gun, but my parents know, that and two old shotguns. But I know for one thing I'm not gonna take the damn thing out in public and wave it around. Mainly for target shooting. This scares me a lil and I am young (16, 17 in a few days).
                        Even the smallest gun can kill. Legally, you do not have a gun. 18 years of age to own a rifle/shotgun and 21 for handguns.

Depending on where you live, there's nothing wrong with strapping a pistol to your hip and going about your daily life. Open carry is legal in PA and many other states. It's a constitutional right.

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                        Fuck yea! I mean seriously wtf? Just cause its a kid your going to let him kill you? shoot his ass like ten times..
                        Most who carry a firearm mentally prepare themselves in the event that you have to shoot a man or woman in defense of your life or the life of a loved one. Many people don't even consider that they may have to shoot a kid. Doing so will cause even more emotional stress.
                        My Car
                        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

I really think its a problem with the parents, not the kids. Today's parents aren't connecting with kids like they used to. Instead of going out and playing catch with their kids, parents are watching TV, working, or off doing other things while their kids have to find other things to do themselves. The parents aren't there to correct what the kids are doing wrong. Instead of parents teaching morale values, they give the kids video games and let them do what they want. Video games open this world of violence to the kids, but I think the problem is that the parents aren't telling these kids "hey, what you are doing and whats happening in this game isn't real. You do anything in real life that you are doing in this game and I'll beat your ass!" I'm 17, I've played violent video games like GTA 3 since It came out when was 10, but I knew the whole time that if I were to do some stupid shit like what was in the games my dad would beat my ass.

A little care and compassion can go a long way for kids. Its what they need from birth 'till they are ready to move on. Things like family dinners and going out to the park just don't seem to be happening anymore... My friend has 2 little brothers, both twelve. They are ok kids but they have no respect for anyone, including their parents. Truthfully, his parents aren't doing much about it. I hate to compare his family to mine, but my stepmoms kids who are 9 and 7 are as respectable and as nice as can be. The major difference I see is with my family, we have family dinners almost every night, she plays games and does things with her children. As for my friend, his parents don't do much of this at all. Of the last 2-3 years I've known his brothers, I've never really seen them do these sorts of things. Its hard to try to do things like games with them now, simply because they are too out of line to play with.

Sure, parents are scared of hitting their children, but it sometimes needs to be done. Look at puppies, if a pup gets to rough with its mother, the mother will nip it and growl. Sometimes a little physical pain and embarrassment is whats needed to get the message through the kids heads. I'm not talking a full beating here, but a smack on the ass to let them know "-hey, this is wrong!"

I don't think anything will change by me pouring this all out, but I surely know that when I have kids, they will be loved and cared for. If they get out of line though, punishment will follow.

Like I was saying. I really don't think its a problem with the kids these days, its a problem with the parents who are (or aren't) teaching them.
                          Last edited by EJX_Michael; 12-07-2009, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Even the smallest gun can kill. Legally, you do not have a gun. 18 years of age to own a rifle/shotgun and 21 for handguns.

Depending on where you live, there's nothing wrong with strapping a pistol to your hip and going about your daily life. Open carry is legal in PA and many other states. It's a constitutional right.
                            I live out in sort of country, not really. To most it is to me it's not. I alos agree with the guy above this post. It's the parents not the kids. I have been taught from an early age about gun safety and what to use them for. Most kids don't know a thing about gun safety yet alone how to use one. I only use mine for target shoot and hunting. The only thing they should be used for beside protection as a last resort.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                            "The Turtle"
                            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                              Where did this happen, I don't see anything in the Tucson AZ area news listing for any school shootings. I would have thought it would have at least been reported to some online news company.
                              You'd be surprised about what doesnt make the news...there is some thing sthat have happened at work that never made the news.

I am pretty sure that this didnt make the news cause for the remaining 1 and half hours I was at work, all I saw was a couple of police cars and a few officers walking around.

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                                I live out in sort of country, not really. To most it is to me it's not. I alos agree with the guy above this post. It's the parents not the kids. I have been taught from an early age about gun safety and what to use them for. Most kids don't know a thing about gun safety yet alone how to use one. I only use mine for target shoot and hunting. The only thing they should be used for beside protection as a last resort.
                                Same. Being from alabama, everyone has guns in their home. Most kids go out to the country with their grandparents or dad and learn how to shoot. It's amazing what Education will do.

learning about driving helps make you a better driver
                                staying in school makes you more likely to succeed
                                learning gun safety, therefore, should make you more respectful of weapons.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X