Ok Peeeps Talk Me Out Of It .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    keep the cb, throw it on stands and work on it when you want. and drive the lexus when ever you want. that way the cb wont bug you when you don't feel like working on it. and then when you get the itch then go and work on your project car.
    pffft wish we could put cars on stands where i live. if you do you get a nice fat, bright orange county sticker on it stating that if it does not have a tag or insured or put in a garage it will be taken away.

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      fuck me beautiful
      sick
      1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by Noxidea View Post
        Thanks guyz , Im thinkin about keeping the CB7 but I already gave a daily/winter car a 93 AWD Subaru Impreza , so Im kinda at a loss for when Id be driving the accord, I mean if I get a rear wheel drive Lex LS400 then thats my summer VIP ride and the Subie is my Daily/Winter ride .. so whats the point of the accord , My accord goes nowhere in snow or icey conditions so it would be useless for that , and besides I have AWD in a beater Subie I can hammmer on and it keeps on tickin like a tank ... so Idk Id love to keep em all but I also live in an apartment right now with no garage so I dont have alot of places to put them ..
        well shit. if thats the case i guess the CB really is the better candidate to be sold.
        that sux.

sell us the nice parts before you get rid of it entirely.
        unless of course you sell the whole thing at once for your asking price....

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          I wont talk you outta it because im on vipstylecars.com daily and im strongly thinking of getting a vip'd ls400 or LS430 over my BMW 740.
          I only go to that site to find who took my pictures. photobucket keeps on telling me pictures I take are posted on that site, but I'm not even a member.

Comment

dont do it. ill punch you in the nuts if you do it

Comment

Sean, ive been thinkin the same thing.

ive decided to keep the wagon and get a Q45. but i i might have to partout the wagon and sell the nice parts i have in my basement to pay for the rims.
              NEW PSN
              H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                Sean, ive been thinkin the same thing.

ive decided to keep the wagon and get a Q45. but i i might have to partout the wagon and sell the nice parts i have in my basement to pay for the rims.

i totally understand, but I can say this if I keep the accord and you part out your wagon I want dems Enkei's I like those wheels and didnt buy them cause of you already having them hehehe , yah I was gonna do a Q45 97 issue but decided its a little bigger than I want and for some reason I keep falling for the Lex ... we'll see whats available at purchase time ..
                Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Working...
                X