No announcement yet.

Ok Peeeps Talk Me Out Of It .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't honestly comment here as I've been "Procastinating" about selling my CB for the last 12 months.
    Its still sitting in the garage ready to go though
    However everytime get it out and drive it I love it again, then after a while I get bored and park it up to get it ready for sale.
    Then a few weeks later I get the bug again and can't bring myself to actually put it up for sale.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
      I can't honestly comment here as I've been "Procastinating" about selling my CB for the last 12 months.
      Its still sitting in the garage ready to go though
      However everytime get it out and drive it I love it again, then after a while I get bored and park it up to get it ready for sale.
      Then a few weeks later I get the bug again and can't bring myself to actually put it up for sale.

This is what happens to me , I get in it after a couple days and im attached , but OMFG those lex's are so sikkkk im loving that look .......VIP is my style right now ....its just callin me over .. Thanks for all the honest feedback this is exactly what I need/ed
      Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
        Yo, I'm selling my LS400 if you want it. It's probably cheap enough to be worth the shipping! '91 Burgandy with matching interior. Clean as fuk.
        Are you serious , Pics please ... Im interested ..

Comment

Originally posted by Noxidea View Post
          This is what happens to me , I get in it after a couple days and im attached , but OMFG those lex's are so sikkkk im loving that look .......VIP is my style right now ....its just callin me over .. Thanks for all the honest feedback this is exactly what I need/ed
          What do you really want - why not have both . . . ???
          Whats making you Hold On / Hold back?

Weigh up your pros / cons of each car and come up with a genuine reason as to why you should sell up or hold on.

Personally I have a BIG feeling that when/if I sell the CB, As I watch it leave my driveway driven by someone else I WILL regret selling it in less than than 12 hours.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Are you serious , Pics please ... Im interested ..
            I dont have a pic at the moment. My sister used my cam and FUCKIN broke it. I will get it replaced within the next few days. You will have pics then.

I am damn sure its cheaper and just as cherry as any of them around you. And its a cali car. No rust.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

is that your nitrous kit i saw on craigslist? if so you're really taking a step to the VIP thing huh sean?

i'm gonna be going with some low offset wheels for my accord once its paid for... do it. and don't look back.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                im on vipstylecars.com daily.
                WhyTF have I never heard of this website?!?!
                It's soooooooooooooooo f'ing awesome!

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  because you're WAYTF behind, bruh.
                  峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

i dont sell cars...i accumulate them

Comment

keep the CB and buy the other one on top of it.
                      R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

keep the cb, throw it on stands and work on it when you want. and drive the lexus when ever you want. that way the cb wont bug you when you don't feel like working on it. and then when you get the itch then go and work on your project car.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

im not really into the VIP style that much, but thats just me.

i say keep the CB and leave it alone, get the Lex on top of that and go VIPcrazy. when you find a clean CB shell, swap everything over from your CB to the shell.

its a win/win

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Thanks guyz , Im thinkin about keeping the CB7 but I already gave a daily/winter car a 93 AWD Subaru Impreza , so Im kinda at a loss for when Id be driving the accord, I mean if I get a rear wheel drive Lex LS400 then thats my summer VIP ride and the Subie is my Daily/Winter ride .. so whats the point of the accord , My accord goes nowhere in snow or icey conditions so it would be useless for that , and besides I have AWD in a beater Subie I can hammmer on and it keeps on tickin like a tank ... so Idk Id love to keep em all but I also live in an apartment right now with no garage so I dont have alot of places to put them ..

Comment

Thanks guyz , Im thinkin about keeping the CB7 but I already gave a daily/winter car a 93 AWD Subaru Impreza , so Im kinda at a loss for when Id be driving the accord, I mean if I get a rear wheel drive Lex LS400 then thats my summer VIP ride and the Subie is my Daily/Winter ride .. so whats the point of the accord , My accord goes nowhere in snow or icey conditions so it would be useless for that , and besides I have AWD in a beater Subie I can hammmer on and it keeps on tickin like a tank ... so Idk Id love to keep em all but I also live in an apartment right now with no garage so I dont have alot of places to put them ..
                              Just get rid of the CB and buy my lexus when i get a camera!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                                I thought you outta everyone would know about it. i spend hours daily on that site.....so much info or eye candy. The vip scene is very intriguing to me and everyday I see a LS400 or LS430 on the road I think about ditching bmw 740 idea, no joke
                                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                                X