well since the tiger woods thread has been set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well since the tiger woods thread has been set

Whats everyones take on the people that snuck into shake the presidents hand when they got through oh so tight security when they goofed .

Then shook the presidents hand and they fawkin had the nerve to want money on how they did it and want whoever interviews them to pay them for it? are you kidding me?. I think they should throw them in jail for fraud and other charges then interview them on how they got sent to jail for doing it to themselves .

I think it's pathetic that they're wanting to make a reality show about it. For fuck sakes, we have enough reality shows on tv now. But, I think the secret service people working that event should all be fired. Someone apparently didn't do their job. I don't really know that you can be mad at the people that did it. It's obvious they didn't just sneak in, there were checkpoints that had to be crossed to get in.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a publicity stunt, like everything else on the news anymore.

Comment

They exploited the Secret Service's mistake. They got into a huge event and that is reward enough for them. I'm glad they got in and not some lunatic. Live and learn... but I'm sure someone lost their job.
        My Car
        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

I read a yahoo article that said they CLAIM they believed they were invited and also they did not receive any money for at least one of the bigger interviews....can't remember exactly which one this was....they're probably just wanting recognition but who knows...I do think it's hilarious that they got past secret service if they weren't invited.
          My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Working...
          X