No announcement yet.

Rape-aXe: The Anti-Rape Condom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically, you could probably design the barbsto simply become intangled in the foreskin making removal impossible (now with micro barbs on the barbs for better grabbing power!). With such a design puncturing the vascular system could be avoided to minimalize the blood loss you guys are so passionate about. Honestly, you sound like your taking the side of the rapists of the world.
    If someone were to rape me, I have a feeling it would be physically painful, as well as emotionally. I personally, would love to make it as painful for that person as they have made it for me.

On a side note. If someone with aids goes to rape someone, rape-axe or not, there is a high chance that the victim would contract aids. Knowing the chances, wouldn't you rather bring them to justice? Or at least a painful spot in their life? Chances are that they have done it to some other person and have gotten away with it.

No one said this was the cure for rape. I bet it would make damn certain someone thought twice about raping someone before they would think about doing it again.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
      1. this is not a real device
      2. the girl would have to walk around with this in...uncomfortable
      3. by the time some girl wearing this gets attacked she will be dry, this will not pull out easily
      4. blood flows from the penis very quickly, she WILL get blood in her, no question
      5. if you live in an area where you know you are so likely to get raped that it warrant going around with one of these...a gun would be better.

6. oj was/is guilty and I hope he gets raped every day in jail...murderers deserve no pitty/mercy...but what does that have to do with anything?
      Girls don't have to be "wet" to stick tampons up their vagina, why would this be any different? I don't think it's as big as you think, I'm guessing it is only about 2 inches long, enough to fit about an inch past the head of a penis.
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
        People in jail don't get raped as often as you think lol. It's not like the movies portrays it to be.
        um yeah they do my dumb ass friend finally got out of jail and let me tell you he never gana brake the law again and my bro works for a prison over by el paso tx and he says all the prison guys tell the new ones is ima have fun poping your black cherry he says thats why he hates working grave yard cuz he always has to deal with the after math
        FROM L.A. TO KILL TOWN BABY

Comment

Girls don't have to be "wet" to stick tampons up their vagina, why would this be any different? I don't think it's as big as you think, I'm guessing it is only about 2 inches long, enough to fit about an inch past the head of a penis.
          good observation, sir.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by FAMOUS T.R.K. View Post
            all the prison guys tell the new ones is ima have fun poping your black cherry
            I can't breathe, I'm laughing too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
              I can't breathe, I'm laughing too hard.
              i know i did the same when i first herd dat shit crazy huh poor bastards
              FROM L.A. TO KILL TOWN BABY

Comment

Hmm, must be a poorly operated prison.
                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

i agree with why would this be any different than a tampon they don't have to

be wet to put it in and when they take it out they just push their muscles to

get it out(no vacuum suction)
                  ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

either you guys are tiny or you haven't fucked much.

This thing isn't the size of a tampon...and it isn't length that matters it's girth... pencil dicks.

but seriously now...this isn't a real product so who cares
                    ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                      either you guys are tiny or you haven't fucked much.

This thing isn't the size of a tampon...and it isn't length that matters it's girth... pencil dicks.

but seriously now...this isn't a real product so who cares
                      The girth shouldn't matter with a product such as this due to the use of latex making the walls of it flexable. Although this may not be a manufactured product, the idea seems to hold some importance to some people here. Perhaps they are able to transcend and put themselves in the place of a person who has been raped. Do you think if someone, who was close to you, was raped that the level of importance on an item, that may help prevent rape, might go up? But your right about one thing, there is too much speculation about this item to know how it works or how it is used.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

I vote pussy trolls.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I will have to agree with fatboy, that this thing probably isnt more than 2 or 3 inches in length. And its probably such a strong, thick material that the rapist would notice a "barrier" or somehow would feel it and as he goes to pull out, ta-da, Chinese DickTrap!

Im not siding with rapists. This is like a condom or a gun; Id rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it. My concern would just be the transfering of fluids.

And we havent spoken to the actual designer, so we know nothing. We're merely speculating. If the designer said it trapped blood or somehow prevented any fluids from escaping, then Id be all for it. In the meantime, as i said before, i think it still needs some work.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe View Post
                            The girth shouldn't matter with a product such as this due to the use of latex making the walls of it flexable. Although this may not be a manufactured product, the idea seems to hold some importance to some people here. Perhaps they are able to transcend and put themselves in the place of a person who has been raped. Do you think if someone, who was close to you, was raped that the level of importance on an item, that may help prevent rape, might go up? But your right about one thing, there is too much speculation about this item to know how it works or how it is used.
                            I wouldn't want someone I love/know having that inside them because the rapists' blood would then also be inside of them.

The penis is HIGHLY vascular, both deep and shallow. I would rather someone I love not go into places that warrant such caution...and if they do they would be with me, and/or have a .38 in hand...the guy would be so busy getting his dick out and forcing her legs he would never see the pistol until it was too late. Course there is always the attack from behind.

But guess what...if a rapist was intent on raping a girl, this would not stop him. He'd knock her out, get pricked...get it off...then do it anyway. Never underestimate the criminal. This device won't do shit but piss him off and ensure her death.
                            ____

Comment

Some of the crazier rapists, yes.

Rape doesnt necessarily have a "situation". I know a few girls who were at their own homes and were assaulted by men then never expected it from, who were regular visitors at their home.

The next step after is getting them to report it. Something like 4 out of every 5 rapes goes un-reported, to police.

As i sad before, even if this device worked and it deterred a man, imagine the amount of emotional stress that would still exist.

The only way to stop this is to stop rape altogether and thats gonna be a hard one.

Comment

We're missing something ?

oh !

A girls opinion...

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                                -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Working...
                                X