Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8========($#%#%#$$#........

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Lets not forget that blood is what causes an erection. So at the time of an erection, any puncture to the vascular system of the penis is going to bleed like a motha.

While its hard to say if she could contract aids from it(it is possible) and the amount of blood she would physically come into contact with, it is a pretty sad fix to an even sadder problem.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
        Have you ever put your dick in and not been able to take it out because of a vacuum in her vagina though? lol
        Depends. I have come across some pretty tight vaginas that were hard to get into and hard to get out of.

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        Lets not forget that blood is what causes an erection. So at the time of an erection, any puncture to the vascular system of the penis is going to bleed like a motha.

While its hard to say if she could contract aids from it(it is possible) and the amount of blood she would physically come into contact with, it is a pretty sad fix to an even sadder problem.
        Exactly.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post

If his blood gets in contact with her vagina juices...
          vagina juices
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Depends. I have come across some pretty tight vaginas that were hard to get into and hard to get out of.

Exactly.
            lol hard to get into sounds like a personal problem. But hard to get out of? lol wth?

Comment

Figuratively AND literally. They grab ahold and dont wanna let go.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i have one thought, how would that HAVE to be surgically removed? i mean pair of scissors or something too cut it down the middle and SLOWLY pull it off? idk i just don't see how it works like that. and if its as easy as i think then very few guys would be caught. also another thought what happens when he loses his hard on? would it make it harder or easier to get the thing off?

*** that would suck to get that thing stuck on you by accident when you were going to fuck a girl.......worst pussy very!

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

1. this is not a real device
                  2. the girl would have to walk around with this in...uncomfortable
                  3. by the time some girl wearing this gets attacked she will be dry, this will not pull out easily
                  4. blood flows from the penis very quickly, she WILL get blood in her, no question
                  5. if you live in an area where you know you are so likely to get raped that it warrant going around with one of these...a gun would be better.

6. oj was/is guilty and I hope he gets raped every day in jail...murderers deserve no pitty/mercy...but what does that have to do with anything?
                  ____

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                    If it still pricks him(no pun intended) and he bleeds, what are the chances his bleeding penis will be clear of her vaginal cavity? He may not know he's being pricked until he's all the way in. It says theyre upward-facing, much like a linch-pin or dog collar. He wouldnt feel anything until he went to pull out the first time, at which point he could be in any amount of distance.

Its a risk >I< wouldnt want to take. Thats like saying you're perfectly fine having sex with a person who has HIV as long as you wear a condom. There's always that chance. And IMHO, its not worth it.
                    Honestly...if you knew something was hurting your dick...wouldnt you want to see what the fuck it was asap?...whats he going to do...deal with his dick being ripped apart and deal with the pain....or see what the hell is going on down there...as in pulling out as fast as he can? hmm

I think hes going to roll the hell out of that vag if something was to happen like that...

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                      Vagina Juices
                      +1

Comment

As I recall rapists and child molestors are the first to get butt pumped in prison anyway.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

aite wat if the rapist is a kinky mofo and likes the pain??? then she would be screwed anywho and the barbed condom wouldnt serve its purpose...

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_ex_coupe View Post
                            aite wat if the rapist is a kinky mofo and likes the pain??? then she would be screwed anywho and the barbed condom wouldnt serve its purpose...
                            I would think no body would like the amount of pain this thing would give unless they were seriously on some drugs!

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                              I would think no body would like the amount of pain this thing would give unless they were seriously on some drugs!
                              did u see that penis crushing vid

Comment

I think we have some rapists in here.

Why do you give a fuck if you don't rape people?

I swear some people give too many fucks.
                                wat?

Comment

Working...
                                X