No announcement yet.

BSTEDCB7's son's brain surgery!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everything went wonderful as his surgeon put it. he only lost 1 oz of blood throughout the WHOLE surgery. He is in PICU(pediatrics intensive care unit) right now and is doing great. He is responding to command and his motor skills are still great.

I want to thank everyone again that prayed AND everyone that donated. You guys helped us through this and whether anyone believes it or not your prayers helped trevor pull through this like he did.

So hopefully in a few days he will be getting ready to head home and be with us one on one. I cannot wait for that.

Thanks again and god bless all of you.
    Jeremy
    "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
    sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
    Did work for: jhoff_cb7
    Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

To anyone who would care to leave a message for Trevor here is a website address to his carepage at the University
      http://www.carepages.com/ServeCarePa...ge&seed=472765

Comment

New nurse this evening and things went way smoother. The day shift nurse was a real bitch and wouldn't give him any morphine. Thus, resulting in Trevor trying to rip IV's out, take the EKG monitors off and rip the gauze off his head. The next nurse that came in was awesome. she asked jeremy and I constanly if Trevor was feeling any pain and gave him morphine and tylenol when needed to keep him on a steady feeling of no pain. I just figured I would swing by and give you all an update. I just wish I had a camera right now...Jeremy is currently curled up just like a baby laying with Trevor in his arms IN THE CRIB!!! Really cute though. More updates tomorrow.

Comment

Pics or ban!

Comment

To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Ok Ok Deever....we do have pics but don't have our camera software here and besides I just don't think the hospital would allow us to download on here so you will get them as soon as we get home. Trevor is spending one more night in peds intensive care and will hopefully move to 3rd floor tomorrow. They did a CT today to check for hemmorhaging or any sort of bleeding and said that everything looked fine. Trevor didn't eat much until today. last night out of the blue he yelled "nonalds" which means for Mc Donalds so we got him some today and he chowed big time. So things seem to be progressing slowly. More to come. Thanks for replying, we look forward to it daily being locked in a hospital, this is our only communication to the outer world since our cells are off limits. Well back to Trevors room I go. Later

Comment

I just meant a pic of Trevor and Jeremy in the crib Once all this is over, it would be fun to tease him about it!

Comment

hahaha mike thats funny LOL. ACTUALLY the crib IS quite comfortable. I almost fell asleep in it yesterday. Anyways trevor gets moved out of Peds. ICU today YAY!!! I have been waiting for that. And he had a CT yesterday and they said everything looked WONDERFUL. He is healing good and hopefully will be able to soon get back to hisself.

If you wanted to tease about something you should have seen me after I took him into anestecia(?) i held him while they gassed him. when I bent down to give him a kiss and hug the wall broke and the tears fell. I was bawling all the way to the day of surgery waiting room.

But hey all I have to get back to him. just wanted to keep updates going.

Also thanks AGAIN to ALL the cb7tuner members for helping us through this. I REALLY appreciate it SOOO much.
                  "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                  sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                  Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                  Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Trevors Benefit....goods And Bads

Just thought I would update and let all of you who were unaware know that Trevor had his second surgery which was a placement of a shunt in his spine on Feb. 8th. That surgery went great and it really helped get rid of the fluid that was built up under his first surgery incision.
                    On another note, Trevors benefit was Saturday night. Overall, it turned out great. We had a concert benefit for him with like 8 local bands playing. They raised $1100 for Trevor. Between what insurance would cover, the donations from cb7 members and his benefit, the med. bills are paid off and Trevor has a whopping $50 left in his bank account. I figured I would just leave his account open and let it just draw interest and toss any extra money in here and there. College fund possibly???
                    On the down side, Jeremy and I got kicked out of Trevor's benefit!!! HE HE! It probably wasn't the place or time for fights but hey when you are stressed out to the max and someone rubs you the wrong way, they get what they deserve. To put is short and sweet, I choke slammed some bitch to the table, said a few choice words and then decided to leave it alone and walk away. As I was walking away she came at my back. My best friend knew I didn't see the little whore coming so Liz grabbed her by her hair and threw her to the ground. I jumped on her and straddled her and kept punching her in her face. Jeremy ripped my shirt by pulling me off of her. The bartender then threw me out. Jeremy went back to apologize to everyone and the little whore puched Jeremy and his best friend in their faces. (knowing they wouldn't hit her back) Jeremy called her a bitch so her bf got in his face. Jeremy grabbed him by his shirt and drew back to punch and then was tackled by his best friend who didn't want Jer to go to jail at his own son's benefit. We took it upon ourselves to just leave and the little bitch was yelling something about "your brain damaged son" We just kept walking but I do swear she better hope I don't find her around town. But, none the less Trevor's benefit was a hit (lol, a couple hits actually ) It's a big lift off our shoulders to know that everyone pulled together and helped us out of the biggest bind of our lives. Once again thanks to everyone on here!
                    Last edited by TnT_Mom; 03-01-2005, 11:39 PM. Reason: sentence unclear...worded wrong

Comment

congrats for all things that went well i am very very happy that everything came out in ur favor even the fight lol j/k

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Glad things are looking up!

Don't worry about that girl... she'll obviously go far in life!

Comment

hell yea! your gonna be a cool mom lol
                          ]

Comment

Working...
                          X