• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Waits for Owequitit to chime in*

Comment

Heres some pics from stickydiljoe's blog of the kizashi:

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        The SX4 was the first of the "new batch". It's also a damn good car. It's that little thing that makes me think that they might actually have something going with this Kizashi.
        I REALLY like the look of he SX4.

The first time I saw it I was like, "Woah! That's a pretty neat looking car. Woah, what? It's made by Suzuki? Fuck that."

I didn't bother reading reviews on it simply because it was made by Suzuki...

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

looks like a dodge VW baby

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
            Those wheels are hot, the exhaust...not so much

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
              the exhaust...not so much
              Looks like crotch-rocket mufflers.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

remindes me of a vdub jetta

Comment

Not exactly sure what to think yet.

1) I think it is very attractively styled, and apparently it has quite a nice interior. All of the Suzuki dealers near anywhere I frequent have closed, so I have not seen one in the flesh yet.

2) They are comparing it to the TSX and whatever, but are doing so with an awful lot of "for the money" asterisks. So far, every test I have seen puts the Acura quite a bit faster, and quite a bit more refined. It also has a lot more content and better build quality.

But essentially, what they are more trying to get as is the Kizashi as a budget "sports sedan."

3) I think the engine is an ECOTEC, but I am not completely sure of that anymore, because it appears to be oriented backward for an ECOTEC, with the IM in the back and the EM in the front...

4) While most reviews I read were pretty positive, I think it was Edmunds, tha completely tore it up. Which I thought was odd. Maybe they drove a pre production example or something.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                  X