Great Seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Seller

I just wanted to let everyone know that H23Accord is a very good seller and fast shipper
    Last edited by CB7Tuner915; 12-17-2004, 09:39 PM.

H23?

adam's a nice dude also

**guess this is his own personal vouch thread** haha

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
      adam's a nice dude also
      agreed!

great guy, knows his *ish, and won't b.s. if he doesn't know something. gives great prices on things he's selling as well.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
        agreed!

great guy, knows his *ish, and won't b.s. if he doesn't know something. gives great prices on things he's selling as well.

Werd got a Great price on the Venom 400 he sold me and Guarnateed for it to work just waiting on the install!

For adam!!!!!!!!!!

H23?

Comment

Adam is the man!
          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Sweet!!! I have a vouche thread! THanks cb7tuner915 for starting one for me! And thanks guys for the kind words. It is greatly appreciated!
            "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

H23vt Ripped me off 500 dolalrs WTF you better contact me before i take action. :P
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Working...
              X