Blade Trinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blade Trinity

So i went to see the third installment of the Blade series of movies Blade Trinity. I expected a paper thin story line with some great fight scenes and thats exactly what i got. Ive heard a lot of people say that it sucked compared to the previous installments but i thought it was right on the same level. What did you think of the film?
    R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
    My members ride page
    Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Originally posted by dj justice
    So i went to see the third installment of the Blade series of movies Blade Trinity. I expected a paper thin story line with some great fight scenes and thats exactly what i got. Ive heard a lot of people say that it sucked compared to the previous installments but i thought it was right on the same level. What did you think of the film?
    My thoughts:

Shit. Pure shit.

they went so low, they actually put Jessica Biel in it.

:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Comment

yea i think its about the other ones, ryan renolds, funny guy" i got 2 things to tell ya, first off your hair looks terrible(slap!!) second i ate garlic for lunch and i just farted...........silent but deadly" that is an awsome quote, never heard silent but deadly on there

Comment

i dunno bout that you guys...

the van wilder guy was fuckin hilarious the whole freakin movie, and all of the blade action sequences were real fun to watch.. I really liked that predator disc thing that he threw >

jessica biel was hot as always

overall i enjoyed it, and thot it was worth the 7 bucks

Comment

$7? Where do you live? Here its like $9.25
          R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
          My members ride page
          Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

heh... used ma friends student id. I think its 8 or 9 regular

Comment

blade 9.00$

fuck that i watched from home for freejust like all the new movies watching the fockers right now and the movie DARKNESS had that one 8 months ago.

Comment

Meh pure fan of the first one (has that original dark mood to it)..own the second but the second sucked.. really hope the third one is tit.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by r0gergcm
                  i dunno bout that you guys...

the van wilder guy was fuckin hilarious the whole freakin movie, and all of the blade action sequences were real fun to watch.. I really liked that predator disc thing that he threw >

jessica biel was hot as always

overall i enjoyed it, and thot it was worth the 7 bucks

ditto ditto ditto ditto

but i only payed 6 bucs...hehehe

^sold

Comment

My brother works at a movie theater I get in for free! pwnd all of your base

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                    where you been, is something wrong?
                    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X