X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's word is...

Today's word is 'fuck.'

As in, 'Fuck it all,' 'Fuck off' and 'Fuck you.'

Be sure to make use of this fine word whenever you can today.

Such as when you're at the grocery store and the clerk asks, 'Paper or plastic?' say 'Fucking plastic, fuck the environment!"

Or, at work when your boss asks you for that report say, 'Fuck ya boss!! I'll have that shit right to ya!" (I threw the 'shit' in there, bonus word)

Maybe Sunday at church, instead of just 'hallelujah,' holler 'fuck ya hallelujah!'

Thank you for your cooperation.

And of course... 'America... Fuck ya!'
    Bart: What's your name?
    Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Originally posted by GrayCar

Such as when you're at the grocery store and the clerk asks, 'Paper or plastic?' say 'Fucking plastic, fuck the environment!"
    Back in the day I worked at a grocery store for 5 years. Paper or plastic has to be THE hardest question in the world, or so it seems. Or they would just answer bags...confused I would ask them again, to which they would reply "yes". Finally I jiust said white or brown...they got angry.
    Last edited by AccordWarrior; 01-29-2015, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
      Back in the day I worked at a grocery store for 5 years. Paper or plastic has to be THE hardest question in the world, or so it seems. Or they would just answer bags...confused I would ask them again, to which they would reply "yes". Finally I jiust said white or brown...they got angry.
      lol i know exactly what you're talking about. I work at Wal-Mart. Its like 95% of the people in the world cant answer a simple question... but yet i manage to find intelligent people on fourms like this... i dont understand.
      Last edited by AccordWarrior; 01-29-2015, 11:39 PM.
      Seattle Silver crew #5
      Member of the Midwest Car Club.
      ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

I work at Wal-Mart.
        Me too!
        Hey graycar, if you have kazaa or similiar download this thing supposedly by adam sandler called like "uses of the word fuck"
        sounds alot like your rant.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by desolate
          lol i know exactly what you're talking about. I work at Wal-Mart. Its like 95% of the people in the world cant answer a simple question... but yet i manage to find intelligent people on fourms like this... i dont understand.
          Hahaha thats cause that 95 % of them shoppers are hicks lol.

Yo mike I think its because them feeble minded people...white or brown lol..think its racist haha.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
          X