Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new to me... MUST BUY!!! hit your local Trader Joe's!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to me... MUST BUY!!! hit your local Trader Joe's!!!!!!!!!

ive never seen it before, so im not sure if its a tj's buy, or if you can get it elsewhere. but i guarantee you cant beat this price.

750ml, 17% achohol, $2.99

perfect for sipping on a cold winters day. we got a case in today, my boss bought half the case, someone else grabbed a bottle and i got the last 5.

*edit*
    FUCK THE CUSTOMERS!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

It is in fact amazing.

A local store used to carry it, but they haven't got any in nearly 8 months. It sucks.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Man, the only TJ's with a liquor license anywhere near me is about an hour and a half north! I already stopped there and bought 15 bottles of two buck chuck a few months ago! I'll have to give this stuff a shot. For $3, that's insane!

Comment

a TJ just opened up near me, i shall check it out.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

that's hella gangsta .. imma find some now and have a ppaaarrrty
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

I hate this state.
            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Jeebus that looks great! Is the price good because it's being discontinued or something? I wish my local TJ's carried that, but PA has ridiculous laws. Gotta go to NJ to try it.

Comment

im drinking soco and oj right fucking now *****

Comment

soco... hahha!! the good stuff huh?

i just poured a little danziger in my homemade iced white mocha. delicious to say the least.

sidenote, my espresso maker was the best purchase ever.

Comment

Have to go to a liquor store herein oregon, grocery stores dont carry hard alcohol. Just beer and wine.
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I'd take a good bottle of wine over liqure any day.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe View Post
                        I'd take a good bottle of wine over liqure any day.
                        I love a good glass of wine too, but for $3, I had to. For the price, I would take this over a bottle of jw Morris any day. But also for $2.99, I also bought the last case of hangtime pinot. Not necessarily a great bottle, but for $3 it's a very decent Pinot noir.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post
                          I love a good glass of wine too, but for $3, I had to. For the price, I would take this over a bottle of jw Morris any day. But also for $2.99, I also bought the last case of hangtime pinot. Not necessarily a great bottle, but for $3 it's a very decent Pinot noir.
                          I love Gnarly Head Zin, MoZin Zin and Cakebread Cab. Those are my favorites (Gnarly head is pretty cheap and you can get it anywhere, but the MoZin and Cakebread I can only get from local stores and it's a bit more expensive $22/bottle and $26/bottle.) There are tons of others that I like, but these are the ones I buy most.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Working...
                          X