Butt Dyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butt Dyno

I was gonna put this in the performance forum, but since it's only pseudo-performance, maybe it's best left here...

I was just wondering if there are any minor mods/adjustments I can do to my car that will make it feel faster. I know the butt dyno isn't a good judge of actual power, but hey, if my car feels faster, it might be more fun to drive! I just thought there might be some interesting things that i haven't heard about yet...

Suggestions or flames welcome below...

get a 4 foot wing and rip out all the interior......

Comment

Altezza's are good for at least 30 whp
      My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

no no no ..no..................no
        its all in the stickers man!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

I guess I shoulda expected that!
          If only the placebo effect worked on me! Then stickers would be an option! I won't even put my AEM license plate cover on... and I gave my vinyl sticker to my friend who helped me install the CAI... He has it on his Bronco II

Seriously, though... I mean like minor timing adjustments, or something like that. I know that by either advancing or retarding timing slightly you can feel faster off the line, even though you're probably slower... I forget which it is. I was just curious if there was anything else that would produce a similar effect...

Comment

aight check it just cock the seatback as far as you can and just gun it with the pedal to the floor and just look up now thats fast look at the sky through the windshield now thats fatsdont look forward just look up

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
              no no no ..no..................no
              its all in the stickers man!
              CB7 Ones make the most HP

Comment

you are wrong^^^

cb7-r stickers are the fastest.

i think something you could do to make your car 'feel' a little faster is to tighten up your throttle cable. im not sure if that will work or even if you are supposed to do it, but i hear it gives you a little better throttle response and that will probly make you feel like your going faster. anybody with a lil more knowledge on this wanna help out?

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Re: Butt Dyno

Originally posted by Deevergote
                  I was gonna put this in the performance forum, but since it's only pseudo-performance, maybe it's best left here...
                  your soo cool!!
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i used to have a mclaren f1 sticker on my subwoofer box but i took it off bcuz it ate gas like nothing, but i was taking corvettes and mustangs like nothing too......

Comment

Hey, everybody needs a throwaway thread, right?

I've been spending all my money on replacement parts like power window motors, speakers, and brakes (well, the speakers and brakes were small upgrades over stock...) I haven't had any money left for improving the performance of my car (aside from the stopping performance, that is.) I was hoping there was something I could do to at least feel like I changed the way it drove.

Thanks nirvoUSAccord, for at least trying to add something useful! The rest of yall can just go to hell!
                      Just kidding... I know this is the dumbest thread I've created since my very first thread on HHU... "Can you turn a turbo off?" I also made this one when I was too tired to think.

Comment

Clean your air filter
                        advance your timing
                        remove all weight in car
                        TUNE UP
                        drive your car when it's cold
                        93 octane + booster (just kidding)
                        drive a honda w/o an h22 for one day than go back to your car.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Originally posted by 5spdintegra

That's the best! (and so true...)

Comment

Originally posted by 5spdintegra
                            Clean your air filter
                            advance your timing
                            remove all weight in car
                            TUNE UP
                            drive your car when it's cold
                            93 octane + booster (just kidding)
                            its amazing how true that last one is. i remember driving your car grayson and then driving my car and realizing just how fast my car really is! haha just playing i know your faster than me

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Working...
                            X