1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

NO! My kitty.

Comment

I've heard mixed reviews from a lot of different people.

Jim is a really good guy.

If you're wondering why his shit is so cheap, he basically runs a non profit company. Just enough to cover costs and pay the workers.

I've been to DDM a few times. and have bought three sets of the apex HIDs. The raptors are ALWAYS out of stock.

They all great folks there.

Oh, I'm about 20 mins away.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by 5spd92 View Post
          when did you order yours?
          two weeks ago
          wat?

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
            I've heard mixed reviews from a lot of different people.

Jim is a really good guy.

If you're wondering why his shit is so cheap, he basically runs a non profit company. Just enough to cover costs and pay the workers.

I've been to DDM a few times. and have bought three sets of the apex HIDs. The raptors are ALWAYS out of stock.

They all great folks there.

Oh, I'm about 20 mins away.
            I'm sure the owner is a good guy and when I talked to the folks that worked there over the phone they were very helpful, but nice doesn't run a business. It would've been nice if my HID's came a week after I ordered them like they were supposed to. It seems to me that he should order more stock and have a backup supply rather than back-ordering every month or so. It's just bad business practice to always be out of product.

Comment

Finally got the tracking date delivery. I'm supposed to receive my 3 hid orders by Wednesday.

I think they need to get priorities straight. Another friend ordered his hids 2 weeks after I placed mine and he got it a week ago.. so here I am its going to be 5 weeks by the time I receive them.

Oh well I'm glad its over.

When ordering expect to have a 1 week up to 1 month delay! Never order it in a rush..

Comment

guys, ebay hid kits of the same quality are $42 shipped all day, no inventory problems.... this isnt that good of a deal, especially because they are fucking everything up.

Comment

Received my hid orders today.. 5 weeks later.

Packing looks good. It was hard to see which is which since there is no labels on them.

I'm going to see if I have time tonight to install it. My friends hids in my order worked good since he plugged them in his headlights. Looks good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                    Received my hid orders today.. 5 weeks later.

Packing looks good. It was hard to see which is which since there is no labels on them.

I'm going to see if I have time tonight to install it. My friends hids in my order worked good since he plugged them in his headlights. Looks good so far.

Shoulda got from me I have all kits in stock and ship 2 day

Nextime

Comment

my first order took 2 weeks 2nd took 5 days....54 bucks for 55w to my door
                      my ballast box are different then your black box
                      Last edited by 92turboaccord; 03-17-2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                        Shoulda got from me I have all kits in stock and ship 2 day

Nextime
                        I only wanted 1 kit for myself.. buying yours would of been like buying 2 from ddm haha.

I wasn't in a rush but ddm took long...

Comment

Hey guys, to shed some light as to why your orders have been messed up/late;

DDM just recently acquired Euro-Dyne, and it's been extremely hectic over there. They just opened up a new store front in Huntington Beach, and like I said, it's been chaos trying to merge everything together.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1406408
                          Last edited by npor; 03-19-2010, 05:35 PM.

Comment

just ordered a set of 9006 4500K bulbs. will post results later when i get em and install

Comment

I think their prices dropped..

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

lol $25 now

no
                                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                                $30 HID kits here Thread
                                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                                X