Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
    Hey guys-

This sounds awesome, from all the reviews i can find it sounds like a great deal.

My question is what W should i order.

This would be for a 98 Pathfinder and the bulb type is 9004 but the Owners Manual says wattage is 64/45?

So do i order a 55w kit or a 35?

I guess i could go with the 55 and be good right?
    35 since its in reflectors. get bi-xenons if you want highbeam.

and get rid of your stupid sig lol
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

mikey--noticed any light loss at all? i mean, the blackhousings take away from everything a bit i think

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
        35 since its in reflectors. get bi-xenons if you want highbeam.

and get rid of your stupid sig lol
        The 9004 comes with high and low beam?

What does reflectors have to do with it?

This is for a Pathfinder not a cb7 or accord.

And the sig is here to stay, there are more annoying sigs on here then mine.

Comment

My girlfriend's civic runs 9004 (dual filament) bulbs aswell. Anyone have any insight on keeping the highbeams functional?

Comment

where are you guys mounting your ballast on the passenger side?
            Originally posted by scudweiser
            once again people, need i remind you that there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom, and therefore women need not drive?

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
              My girlfriend's civic runs 9004 (dual filament) bulbs aswell. Anyone have any insight on keeping the highbeams functional?
              I installed a set on my cousins civic, they have an hid that is HI/LO for civics, it uses a magnet to move a metal shield to create the high beam effect, they're pretty neat.

Originally posted by ingold View Post
              where are you guys mounting your ballast on the passenger side?
              Had mine mashed against the battery.
              1993 Accord EX
              2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                mikey--noticed any light loss at all? i mean, the blackhousings take away from everything a bit i think
                Not one bit. They are incredible. Best night vision I have ever had. Period.

Comment

mines also next to the battery..i have the 35watt and they are mighty bright

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

ok well you guys didn't have to do much convincing, i mean, been wanting a pair for quite some time but now i think might actually order them again after my last 8k died, think im goin with 6k this time around

life is good.

Comment

bout time lol

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I bought a set of the thin ballast HID's for my 1 pieces.
                        My Ballasts for my headlights are stashed between the lower headlight and bumber support. Theres just enough room to fit the ballast.
                        My foglight Ballasts are attached directly to the bumper.
                        Your man for wiring solutions!
                        CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                        CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

paid 55 bux for new low beams the other day. totally forgot about this thread

Comment

speaking of which, has anyone put them in DC projecters? do they still have the sharp cutoff?

Comment

I just ordered new 6000K D2S bulbs for my Promax HID kit since after 2.5 yrs one is starting to fade in color. But it was only 23 shipped. 15 for the bulbs themselves. Not bad!

member's ride thread
                              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                              91 Accord SE 176k
                              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

hid kits are only 40 bucks shipped

idk why some members paying more then they have to.

xentec

Comment

Working...
                                X