wow.....simply wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow.....simply wow

Anime fans will enjoy this. others might think different. but this is off the chain. everything in it is timed perfectly. even near the end where the sword slashes are timed with the record scratches.

what it in full screen if you can, to get the full effect of it. haha

That was pretty cool. I guess with "anime" you can make it work with anything.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

damn that was tight

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
        That was pretty cool. I guess with "anime" you can make it work with anything.
        yeah but it actually takes skill to make it work with different songs. you cant just pick out a song and throw it together with some clips. to make a good one you have to make the action in the vid match with the beat. if your making one of those sappy story vids no so much. but a vid like the one above, you have to use some skill.

look on youtube for AMVs and see how many crappy ones come up. even some that are rated 4 stars are crappy. only got that rating from "friends" rating them for that.

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
        damn that was tight
        im watching it now. ive been watching it for the past like 15min. lol. i LOVE the song because its by Linkin Park and i LOVE the vid

Comment

It was a good choice of anime as well. Samurai Champloo has a hip-hop spin on it.

Comment

Damn, thats bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              It was a good choice of anime as well. Samurai Champloo has a hip-hop spin on it.
              thats the best part. even in the series, there are record scratches for different scenes that go along with the action.

Comment

Working...
              X