Who has the most original miles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has the most original miles?

For everyone who's wondering, and for those who aren't but may find this interesting, its time everyone got a chance to show off how long these beautiful CB7's have been tearing up the road.

Let's start with me.

355,649 original miles, and all by the family of the OG owner, who is my dad. (btw my OG clutch just gave out after 355k+ miles from the factory. I have papers to prove it.)

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Also I'm pretty sure that RonaldTypeR has me beat...

POST POST POST!!!

White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

I always get a laugh out of seeing someone posting "Original" miles. Is there another version? Mines got 271k and my 93 civic sedan had over 300k when I sold it
      Bisi Built. The Only Way to Go!

Comment

Originally posted by SOHCinWA View Post
        I always get a laugh out of seeing someone posting "Original" miles. Is there another version? Mines got 271k and my 93 civic sedan had over 300k when I sold it
        Maybe he means on the original engine?
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

yes OG engine is what i mean, and on the car as well...but yeh I see what your saying about the OG miles...lmao Who has the Most Miles?

Comment

i have 240xxx on my a6

Comment

Originally posted by SOHCinWA View Post
              I always get a laugh out of seeing someone posting "Original" miles. Is there another version?
              Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
              Maybe he means on the original engine?

"Original Miles" always means on the original, from-the-factory motor.

Im coming in at 246xxx.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i have 225xxx but that will restart soon.

Originally posted by Dr.x
                You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

my old white cb had 322,000 miles

i ran that car hard redlined it alot and once the oil light came on and started knocking but i saved it and still ran fine

unfortuntially some kids brok in and set it on fire but my neighbor bought ti and swapped the engine an dtranny in his accord lol. last i head it is still runnin.
                  1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Mine had 68,xxx

Comment

I have 150,xxx original miles on my CB. Bought her in January of 06', when she had 98,xxx original miles.

I'm the third owner.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                      aww_shiet
                      91accordexr33

Comment

279k ORIGINAL ENGINE.

Comment

Our family's 1990 Accord EX sedan manual has 368,XXX miles on it now on original motor. However, it is getting refreshed now, so I'd say it's clocked out for the "original" claim as of now. It has been handed down to my brother now, he's the owner. It's a JHM VIN #.
                          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
                          X