No announcement yet.

black friday deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm quite happy i got my deals online (despite being on the phone on hold with sonystyle.com for two hours to fix a small issue I was worried about)

I'll probably hit up some stores for games and accessorize my new TV and ps3, but I'm not waiting at all. I'll just stumble on in the store.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

i dont think there will b any discounts on vid games man

Comment

Not True!!!! Game stop and EB Games will be knocking off $20 off all newly released games...
        Also they will be doing bundled sales, games and concoles with a choice of 2 newly released games.

Walmart is having Rockband for $49.99

The Resort I work at is selling 32' LCD TV's for $150

Score!
        Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 11-26-2009, 05:01 PM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
          Not True!!!! Game stop and EB Games will be knocking off $20 off all newly released games...
          Also they will be doing bundled sales, games and concoles with a choice of 2 newly released games.

Score!
          ugh so tempted!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I'm going later tonight....well earlier this morning to Staples. I figure 3am is good...they open at 6am. BTW, I live in AZ, its not that cold here...overnight low is 50 degrees lol. The item for this year is a new laptop, since my 5 yr old Dell Inspirion takes at least 10 min to start up.

What I'm getting:
            Dell Studio 1555
            Specs:
            -Core2Duo T6600 2.2 ghz processor
            -4 gig RAM
            -500GB SATA HD
            -Windows 7 Home Premium
            -9 Cell batt.

for smokin' price of 600...not even DELL can sell it that cheap. I priced out a comparable 1555 Studio and it was well over 800 online. I figure I can maybe sell my old Dell for 100-150? Its got some good CAD programs on it that may be useful to someone who's patient enough for them to actually load on there lol.

member's ride thread
            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
            91 Accord SE 176k
            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

i'll be picking up those small netbooks....acer...

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

they dont have nothing this year

the 720p tv aint attracting me

Comment

They don't have nothing?

So they have something?

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                    i dont think there will b any discounts on vid games man
                    I found Need for Speed Shift and Madden 10' for $35 at Best-Buy, and Grand Theft Auto IV for $10 at Wal-Mart. Will defiantly Hop on those.

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post

Score!

For real ? I might have to change my plans, haha.

Comment

OK, I did more shopping at Best'Buy. Got my Madden and Need for Speed For $35. Also Went ahead and got Modern Warfare 2, reg. price tho.

The best part of my morning didn't even happen yet.

Saw a sale in the ad, a blue-tooth for $20. I thought it might have been sold out already, but why not give it a shot (it's about 6am). I go snooping for it in the very well crowded store. I find all the blue-tooth's on a wall, none of which were even close to twenty bucks. Feeling crummy and bout' to head out to the check out line, a stranger came up to me asking if I was looking for the twenty dollar blue-tooth. My excitement had risen as I followed my "new friend" to a cart in the middle of the aisle... I see it. There's one left. Standing there in amazement shocked that I'm about to get the LAST product, something that only happens in movies that usually lead to two consumers fighting over it. After about five or so seconds looking at it and sighing with relief, I grab the item. RIGHT then and there another guy see's me getting what he wanted. I told him "sorry bro, its the last one." (with a huge smile) His response ?.. (get ready for this) .... "Scum" in a deep tone.

No, that wasn't the best part yet either...

I Finally head out to the check out line which was almost a two hour waiting period ! I had a huge grin on my face the whole time, so I didn't care. As I get to the back of the line, one of the workers was asking us to shift the rear end of the line (assumed he was reorganizing the line to make it look neater). Then he asked us to face the opposite way towards the rear register (the one that no one knows about) and asked us if we had debit or credit cards (of curse I did).He told us its a new line that's opening

What I thought was going to be a two hour wait in line turned to a mere two minutes !!!!

It's not even noon yet and I don't think nothing could effff up my day, everything went perfectly.Yay!

Oh yea, Gamestop didn't have ALL new games $20 off...
                      Last edited by ibr_adam09; 11-27-2009, 09:47 AM.

Comment

air comressor

bought myself a 33 gallon air compressor and air tools to finally be able to get

more things done in a faster manner. crank pulleys won't be a pain any longer

got a 1/2'' drive professional impact wrench(craftsman), 3/8 hose,sockets,

universal joints,extensions, ready to get shit done. going to buy a sander and

spray gun to start doing some painting as well
                        ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Working...
                        X