X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black friday deals?

anyone know of some good ones? & I dont mean like on toasters LoL

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

i want a flat screen for my room. im pretty sure best buy walmart and target will have deals. you might just have to wait until sunday for more info

Comment

Black Friday Deals in the CB7Tuner Classifieds!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! lol

Originally posted by SE_DynamiK
      L M F A O !! Here's some advice: if you want to run 14's, don't sit at the light for 3 seconds after it turns green.

Comment

Originally posted by Gman86 View Post
        Black Friday Deals in the CB7Tuner Classifieds!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! lol
        I posted two items. Might add a third item.

And go to Wal-Mart. lol..

Comment

http://www.bfads.net
          2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

I might pick up a new GPS this year, I also need an external harddrive so I'll be hitting up Best Buy and Walmart

Comment

just go to the mall. sears for tools, and where ever you go for shoes and clothes...

Be Clean

Comment

let me know if anyone finds an awesome deal on LCD monitors. i need to get one for my sister's room so she doesn't keep borrowing my laptop.

Comment

I remember seeing a thing on Yahoo about how Wal-Mart was looking to do like 42" LCD Tv's for like $500 and GPS for $100 and shit like that. Clothes were starting at like 30% off and going up to 70% off...

I remember going out at like 3am on black friday, a few years ago, and it was madness. Wal-Mart, Kohls and Target were all shoulder-to-shoulder people and we watched them unwrap the special deal pallets at Wal-Mart at 5am and it was madness.

This year theyre talking about having ppl outside to help the bottle-necking at the main doors and instead of letting ppl grab stuff from the pallets, theyre going to make ppl line up and youll be handed items on a first-come-first-served basis. I cant wait to see this. Itll go over like a led zepplin.

I'll more than likely be hitting up Wally World and Best Buy for all my shit.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I know most of you tech-buffs could care less, but we're offering Free US Shipping on our Feetie Pajamas

Just like the ones that Peter wore! (kinda)

Enter "P8ZZ4H" when checking out to get Free Shipping:-)

ok that's enough self promoting.....
                    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

im going to goto the best buy and when all those idiots are camping in front of the place rush in for thier 200 dollar laptop. Im going to load up thier camping equipment and bounce.

They save 200 dollars, i just gained 500 in camp gear.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                        im going to goto the best buy and when all those idiots are camping in front of the place rush in for thier 200 dollar laptop. Im going to load up thier camping equipment and bounce.

They save 200 dollars, i just gained 500 in camp gear.

The bi-product of consumerism

Theft!
                        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

its almost here

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

waiting waiting

Comment

People are already camping out... so sad. Missing Thanksgiving to save $20 on a TV that will be $50 cheaper in 6 months.

Comment

Working...
                              X