how to post multiple quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to post multiple quotes

Fellas, i know this sounds like a noob question but I need your help. How in the hell do I post multiple quotes into 1 new thread??

Bottom right corner. Litthe GREEN + symbol.

Click that in every post you want to quote. Hit the QUOTE button in the last post you'd like to quote and it should quote them -IN ORDER- you clicked them.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by plee3 View Post
      Fellas, i know this sounds like a noob question but I need your help. How in the hell do I post multiple quotes into 1 new thread??
      Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      Bottom right corner. Litthe GREEN + symbol.

Click that in every post you want to quote. Hit the QUOTE button in the last post you'd like to quote and it should quote them -IN ORDER- you clicked them.

^^^I did this by clicking the GREEN + in your post, then clicking the QUOTE button on my post.

It does them in order and it should even hang on to them, so you can carry them to other threads. When you do that, you'll have to QUOTE, then beneath the text box, in red, it should say "You have ___ other quotes. Would you like to use them?"

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
      X