Check out my new whip...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wha??????

I didnt get the memo about what you did with the CB and the MR2.

This, and future plans, look good man.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      Wha??????

I didnt get the memo about what you did with the CB and the MR2.

This, and future plans, look good man.
      I've got someone coming to look at the mr2 that's interested in buying it and eventually, I will part out the accord. It's difficult being that it is up in Illinois.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

The V6 came in manual? Wow.

I searched around, and I couldn't find a manual V6 ANYWHERE. I assume that's a pretty uncommon car!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          The V6 came in manual? Wow.

I searched around, and I couldn't find a manual V6 ANYWHERE. I assume that's a pretty uncommon car!
          What's funny is the day after I got the car I saw two other v6's with manual transmissions, but they were newer one had to be like a 2006 and the other was around the same. (That's based on the cosmetic differences. I'm still learning.)

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

It's a shame that the 6 is such an underappreciated car. It was Mazda's competition to the Accord, Camry, and Alitma... but it was small in comparison. It was much more similar to the Legacy (which the Mazdaspeed6 competes directly with), but the Legacy has Subaru's AWD, and a long history.

I do like that smaller 6 better than the new behemoth, though. The new one is ok, but I'm not into the really large FWD cars. I think Mazda had the size right for what that car is in that first generation 6. Mazdas aren't supposed to be luxurious... they're sporty!

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe View Post
              What's funny is the day after I got the car I saw two other v6's with manual transmissions, but they were newer one had to be like a 2006 and the other was around the same. (That's based on the cosmetic differences. I'm still learning.)
              joe, at least when i sold them the new generation 6 did not offer a manual tranny at all with the v6, only with the inline 4.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=138

welcome to the boards.

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                X