Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your breaking point?

I had a question posed to me, " what is your breaking point?"

at what point would you break under all of the stress?

Me? if someone harmed my family or my close circle of friends.

You do that, and you just sealed your death warrant.

So whats your guys and girls breaking point?

Same. Don't touch my friends, family, or dog. I've never had to defend my home or my car, but I may snap for one of those, too.

For myself... I'll usually take a beating before I finally decide to fight. I no longer fight to "defend my honor"... that's for kids and samurais, and I'm neither. I've never in my adult life had to fight to defend my life.

Comment

Moronic drivers on the roads push me pretty close, but without actually being pushed to the edge, it's hard to say what would, but I would imagine family, friends being harmed, etc would be pretty good at breaking me.

BTW, Deev...your "Location" is AWESOME.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Don't fuck with my friends or family.

Only time I've been in a "big" fight was after a football game.

My best friend at the time, a member of the defensive line, was talking shit all damn game. At the time, this game was a huge rivalry. We were the two best teams in the region.

After a little while, we warned him to stfu before he regretted it. Of course, he didn't listen and just kept shit-talkin all game.

After the game, we went to the locker room, got dressed, etc. We parked on opposite sides of the school, so I told him I'd meet up with him at his car.

I got to my truck, started driving down towards his car, only to notice there was 6 black guys beating down my friend with bats. Luckily I had a baseball bat in my truck as well. My dad always told me, "It's not assault with a deadly weapon if you hit them below the knees."

I got out hitting home runs. Hitting them in the shins, the stomach, the kness, I didn't give a fuck. Next thing I know, I feel a sharp pain in my back. I didn't pay any attention to it until I felt it again. A stupid mother fucker was stabbing me in the back with a knife. Once I turned around, he stopped and started backing away. So, I tossed my bat to my friend to let him do what he wanted to do. "Knife Boy" ended up cutting my arms 2 more times, stabbing me in my arm once, and breaking my right hand. Well technically I broke my hand while punching him in the jaw, but I can still blame him.

My friend and I had bumps and bruises and we both had to get stitches.
        The 6 black guys had broken bones, and "Knife Boy" had to stay in the hospital a few days.

Thanks to about a dozen witnesses, I didn't have to spend 1 second in jail.

My mom was super mad at first about it, but she understood the situation. She still has the police report framed in the living room.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Damn that's one hell of a story. Luckly I've never had to be in that kind of situation.

I'd have to say the same for me. I don't like people messing with my kid brother, sister or mom. Let's say I've seen a lot of creative methods for torture which I'm dying to try out.
          Last edited by Leung; 11-05-2009, 11:36 AM.

Comment

That's badass, Josh.

Comment

Josh is a gangsta, my type of dude
              When I was younger my breaking point was anytime I felt used or disrespected. I remember once I went with my wife to the swap shop several years ago to get her car tinted, while waiting these latin guys came up behind us and was telling my wife in spanish to give them that her phone and purse. I didnt know much spanish at that time so i didnt know what was going on because I was pissed that the guy w as taking forever to tint the car.

Long story short , when i found out I was pissed more because they tried to rob my girl in front of me instead of the fact of him trying to rob her. We walked away and tried to avoid them but then he started making racist comments in spanish which pushed me over the top so I fucked his ass up while witnesses called the cop and his friend ran. I still got bruise marks on my knuckles from that ass whooping.

Right now, that wouldnt be my reaction but if u fuck with my family especially my daughter u will be dead as quick as I can kill you. I have a temper and a small tolerance for anyone trying to harm my family and friends.
              Last edited by Gemini; 11-05-2009, 09:29 PM.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

im a typical drunken teenager who gets into fights over dumb shit lol

jk i do get into fights at school alot but its cause im a pretty big kid and kids call me out and try to cheap shot me to get me to fight them. Also my friends are very small and has a big mouths. I get alot of text sayin "come to blah blah street fighting need help" lol I really only start fights when you pick on my friends or my family. Esp. my brother who has a mental handicap. If anyone ever says shit on him i will beat the living piss outta you.

Comment

I'm a pretty calm guy and don't get into much trouble. But if trouble over comes my way I always carry the best tool for it.
                  1993 Accord EX
                  2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Ditto with all of the above comments about family and friends... mostly friends though because most of my relatives (not my parents or brother and sister) are a bunch of worthless people/drunks that I have nothing to do with. So just don't mess with me, my immediate family or friends and everything will be cool.

And I am a very calm person, not much gets me going. However I've been to the point of loosing it once and it was not a pretty sight. Had something to do with a drunk driver rampaging through the neighborhood and scaring the living shit out of everyone, especially my neighbor's wife by driving around their house/in their yard... if the cops didn't show up when they did the outcome probably would have been me going to jail for unloading the 12 gauge into the motherf***er.

Oh and a picture of the piece of shit as he was rampaging through the neighborhood:
                    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                      I'm a pretty calm guy and don't get into much trouble. But if trouble over comes my way I always carry the best tool for it.
                      A letter ?

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                        Don't fuck with my friends or family.

Only time I've been in a "big" fight was after a football game.

My best friend at the time, a member of the defensive line, was talking shit all damn game. At the time, this game was a huge rivalry. We were the two best teams in the region.

After a little while, we warned him to stfu before he regretted it. Of course, he didn't listen and just kept shit-talkin all game.

After the game, we went to the locker room, got dressed, etc. We parked on opposite sides of the school, so I told him I'd meet up with him at his car.

I got to my truck, started driving down towards his car, only to notice there was 6 black guys beating down my friend with bats. Luckily I had a baseball bat in my truck as well. My dad always told me, "It's not assault with a deadly weapon if you hit them below the knees."

I got out hitting home runs. Hitting them in the shins, the stomach, the kness, I didn't give a fuck. Next thing I know, I feel a sharp pain in my back. I didn't pay any attention to it until I felt it again. A stupid mother fucker was stabbing me in the back with a knife. Once I turned around, he stopped and started backing away. So, I tossed my bat to my friend to let him do what he wanted to do. "Knife Boy" ended up cutting my arms 2 more times, stabbing me in my arm once, and breaking my right hand. Well technically I broke my hand while punching him in the jaw, but I can still blame him.

My friend and I had bumps and bruises and we both had to get stitches.
                        The 6 black guys had broken bones, and "Knife Boy" had to stay in the hospital a few days.

Thanks to about a dozen witnesses, I didn't have to spend 1 second in jail.

My mom was super mad at first about it, but she understood the situation. She still has the police report framed in the living room.
                        Your one bad motherfucker man.. Not many people could take a few stabs like that. I haven't been in a big "fight for your life" situation like that. In NY when i was younger i was in fights almost every day. ever since i moved to Fl i have been very good at keeping situations like that from getting that far.

but, like most, if anyone ever willing hurt anyone i care for, i don't even know what i would do. Im almost afraid to find out honestly.

Comment

This was a result of what happened when one guy thought he could go after my sister for something that I did.

He didnt get far.
                          Last edited by RagingAsian; 11-05-2009, 02:19 PM.

Comment

The reason i am not in the navy...i was 15 yeares old and my (at the time) step dad got drunk one night. He beat the hell out of my mom and made my sisters watch. One of my sisters jumped on his back and he threw her accross the room...Once you hit my mom you better make sure you have made your peace with god and once you throw my sister i dont give a fuck if you have or not. I was charged with Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon (camshaft and camgear i had in my room at the time) Attempted murder and disorderly conduct. they wanted to charge me as an adult but that didnt happen. Spent 6 months in Adobe Juvenile Prison here in AZ and got out on parolle. lol i repeat...dont fuck with my family
                            John

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post

This was a result of what happened when one guy thought he could go after my sister for something that I did.

He didnt get far.
                              Hey lookey there another AZ guy...lol AZ people must have a temper lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X