No announcement yet.

The UGLIEST thing I've EVER seen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on guys just cause its not JDM doesnt mean its not cool.....We have no right to call it rice just because its not what we have. All our cars would look the same if we werent differernt.

well thats what some assholes on this forum say, but i think that looks like SHIT

Comment

Wtf!!!

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

I was gonna disagree and say no, it isn't the ugliest thing I've ever seen, ... but yea, it is...

Comment

That's uhm...interesting.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
          I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Why are you hating on this guys work of art? He obviously spent a LOT of time on it. It's his personal taste so quit making fun of it! You hear me? Quit making fun of it!

JK [:

That looks like a big turd to me. The hood isn't even fitting right. lmao
            And he just HAD to add the fenders with the aftermarket air holes in it :/ blehkkk.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
            "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

I seen worse locally.

Fix the hood, get a different set of rims and drop a K-swap in it and let the fun begin.
              [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                I seen worse locally.

Fix the hood, get a different set of rims and drop a K-swap in it and let the fun begin.
                or just junk the car...lol

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                  or just junk the car...lol
                  lol. then there wouldn't be any surprises.
                  [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
                    Why are you hating on this guys work of art? He obviously spent a LOT of time on it. It's his personal taste so quit making fun of it! You hear me? Quit making fun of it!
                    honestly, i would be saying this if he put the time into it to clean it up, make it flow, and not look like it was slapped together in a weekend. it may have the potential to look good, i've seen crazier things, but that potential is buried right now.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE View Post
                      I was gonna disagree and say no, it isn't the ugliest thing I've ever seen, ... but yea, it is...
                      its ONE of the MANY ugly things I've seen.
                      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

^
                        Much better worded... So, let me rephrase my sentence.. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                          I personally LOVE it!................ GROOSSSSSSS
                          Since no one quoted me, I don't think you guys saw my black text

Comment

Working...
                          X