The flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The flu

Has anyone else gotten the flu yet? And why is my head throbbing? I felt uber horrible yesterday so I left work two hours into my shift where I just sat at my desk the whole time until someone showed that could take over. I drove super slow home and just crawled into bed where I am right now still posting this.

Get well soon. Haha.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

I was out of school for 3 weeks due to the flu duing my junior year of HS. It sucked, majorly.

Hope your recovery time is MUCH quicker.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I just had the flu last week and I still am not fully recovered.

It sucked, but it wasn't nearly as bad as the previous times I got hit with the flu. Maybe because I took a lot of Vitamin C pills and downed a lot of orange juice. Headaches happen with the flu. Take a pain reliever to help alleviate the pain, and just stay in bed.

Comment

yeah my temp seems to have dropped back down to 96.5/97.3 degrees from 100.4. my head seems to have stopped throbbing but i seem really slow in the head if i turn it quickly in either direction. NyQuil seems to have lost all effectiveness on me as i've already taken two doses of 45ml each and not once have i even felt tired.

I've got a doctors appointment at 7 tonight so i can get a doctors note to excuse me from work tomorrow.

Comment

i'm fighting the flu right now, it wants to start but i won't let it......have faith and recover soon man

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Make sure you drink a lot of water. At minimum a gallon a day.
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

i actually got hit with h1n1 2 days ago, it was prettty shitty for a while, couldnt even get outta bed. then went to see a doctor, prescribed me with Tamiflu and robitussin with codeine for the headache and coughing.
                yeah you just gotta drink a whole lotta fluids to stay on top of it.

Comment

I had it. Dunno what it is, because I don't go to the doctor. Ever.

But I had a fever of 103 for 2 days, could barely talk, and had no energy. I had a cough for a month. Never threw up, though.

Comment

well the doc prescribed me an antibiotic just incase i develope a respiratory infection. he said whatever i had, the worst was over so there was no need to give me any tamiflu or anything major.

i did lose like 5 pounds of water weight from sweating my ass off in bed because last week i was 207 and now i'm 202.

I know who gave me this, he's been hanging around my desk all week at work. I kept telling him to go home or to at least stay away from me because of my prolonged usage of prednisone. I wish sick people would just stay home and get better instead of briging it to work and sharing.

Comment

my friends wont let me come hang out with them right now
                      im being quarantined in my own house right now

i wanna go out and play
                      ..[CB7][STAR]..
                      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
                        my friends wont let me come hang out with them right now
                        im being quarantined in my own house right now

i wanna go out and play
                        lol if we all don't get better, we might go play in that big Accord meet in the sky....

Comment

Working...
                        X