X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Tmobile outage.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2355268,00.asp

WTF.

My phone was good all day. Around 6pm i noticed that people werent answering my texts.

By 8pm i realized that there was a problem and couldn't call any other tmobile user.

Now its 931pm and my phone is not even being recognized by the network. Its like my number has been erased from the database.

This blows. And i have to pick up my brotha from the airport in and hour and a half.

Way to go Tmobile.

Me too. I'll have voice, but no text. Text but no voice or absolutely nothing.

Egh.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I'm glad I'm on AT&T...

and I've NEVER said that before!

Comment

ohhh

Comment

Glad I stopped my T-Mobile service a year ago. No cell for me thanks. we have a little pre paid thing we use for emergencies, but other that that, I am happy with the "If I am not home, you don't need to contact me." My land line has voice mail. I can get back to you when I need.

Originally posted by deevergote
          "rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            I'm glad I'm on AT&T...

and I've NEVER said that before!

yep cant agree more .

as i have stated in another thread , they have had another service related issue ,with the sidekick I believe .
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda Enoch View Post
              Glad I stopped my T-Mobile service a year ago. No cell for me thanks. we have a little pre paid thing we use for emergencies, but other that that, I am happy with the "If I am not home, you don't need to contact me." My land line has voice mail. I can get back to you when I need.
              I miss those days.

I haven't had a cell for all that long... but it's hard to imagine life without one! I lost my charger the other day, and being without a phone for just one whole day was anxiety-inducing and liberating at the same time!

Comment

jesus they need to get their shit together. I was also affected with the sidekick outage like the article mentioned. Some things have still yet to come back. I was already credited a month data service for that. Let's see what happens this time.

Comment

at&t is next.....

Comment

well ill call and bitch up a storm tomorrow. ill see if i can get a free phone or something...

Comment

boostmobile FTW!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

its working now... kinda... in and out, i guess they are still trying to fix it

Comment

+1 At&t, yay.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                          -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

yeah my phone wasn't working for a couple of hours. my brother's was and he has t mobile. lol i couldn't get in touch with my friends and i was going nuts. lol i was thinking how the fuck did we do it when there was no cellphones? at least now its working fine. lol...
                            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

x2 BoostMobile FTW!

Comment

Working...
                              X