What was this song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was this song?

Well it's not a song in the traditional sense, but it's been stuck in my head for months and I can't get it out. Like the title says, it's not a song per se, but I did hear it on the radio. There is no singing, only some guy talking with a long list of rules to live life by. Little one-liners about how to live your life and be good and all that. What is the name of this "song"?!

Thanks for your help!
    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ

nada surf - popular?
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i think i know what you are talking about, its called Everybody's Free to Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

No sex in the champagne room?
        Originally posted by chessboxer
        We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
        Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          i think i know what you are talking about, its called Everybody's Free to Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann
          That would be it. You beat me to it.

Comment

Working...
          X