CB7 taking Cops on a chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 taking Cops on a chase

...watching TV, I'm just flippin through some channels when I see some familiar taillights. Now most drivers on these are for the most part terrible drivers, but this dude's not doin much to begin with. He tottally screwed up his suspension jumping some rail road tracks, and then he gave up. It was just fun to watch.
    -pax
    Seattle, WA

haha.. i seen a COPS episode where some people in a cb7 were jacking another cb7, so the guy who is jacking the cb7 jumps onto the roof of his cb7,and they both take off...the cops called the chase off.

Comment

wasn't that one world wildest police chases? They called it off then said that they caught them later (yeah right)
      I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

wat pax, u aint never been in a chase wit ur cb7 and some cops? your a disgrace.
        or
        this could have gone in cb7's in media

Comment

Originally posted by 91AccordLX
          haha.. i seen a COPS episode where some people in a cb7 were jacking another cb7, so the guy who is jacking the cb7 jumps onto the roof of his cb7,and they both take off...the cops called the chase off.
          ha yeah i saw that

Comment

LOL, no, i've never seen that cops episode, but it sounds funny. I'll be watching for it, hahahaha.
            -pax
            Seattle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by pax217
              LOL, no, i've never seen that cops episode, but it sounds funny. I'll be watching for it, hahahaha.
              -pax
              they had two cb7s and the guys where taking off and his friends jumped on the car as they where leavin. So there driving kind of fast and they all get in the sunroof. It was pretty cool

Comment

yep exactly chio...it was a green 92-93 ex sedan (the one he jumped in) not sure of the other...i think it was green as well.

Comment

I saw a cops episode last week and about 5 cop cars where chasing two guys in a stolen black cb7, they had the cops playing follow the leader with them and everything sucks i couldnt record it to my comp, at the end they did get caught though.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                  Frost White Member 13
                  My Ride
                  "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

speaking of that other chase didnt they lose the cb7's and then the cb7s where driving so fast they passed the cop that gotten lost and started chasing them all over again

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                      speaking of that other chase didnt they lose the cb7's and then the cb7s where driving so fast they passed the cop that gotten lost and started chasing them all over again

hell yea man, cant believe those that saw the clip forgot the best part!

he straight up passes the cop, its a classic!

Comment

Working...
                      X