Aion ... Better than WoW IMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aion ... Better than WoW IMO

So I just started playing Aion about 3 days ago and i think it is an awsome game. In my opinion they have taken the best of multible games and combined them into one game with a twist. I am actually cancelling my WoW accounts that i have had for 4 years to play Aion. of course i am catching crap for it from some die hard WoW fans but honestly WoW has become old and boring and Aion gives me the feel of a fresh new game to explore.

I honestly don't see how anyone can get into games like that. They look boring, and it's sad how EVERYONE I know that plays that game, it becomes a part of their life. You have to be on at a certain time for some bullshit. None for me. I see it as a waste of money. But, that's just my .02

Comment

I understand how they can be appealing. I've acutally studied game design (I was going to be a designer, but things didn't work out that way...) I can't get into the multiplayer type games where you really have to talk to people. I can get into Halo and games like that, because it really doesn't matter who's on the other end... you just shoot people! I played WoW briefly, but it gets REALLY boring as a one-player game!

I know nothing of Aion. I'll have to check it out. I don't have the time to play games like that though, so I probably won't play. I'm curious, though... from a design standpoint, I like to see games that improve on what is already considered to be great!

Comment

Working...
      X