Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T9 Auto Text

Anyone else find this...interesting?

Sometimes i like it, other times i hate it. Its faster, IMO, and puts less wear on the keys, but the words are difficult sometimes.

Some words arent in my little memory so ill have to add them. I think it deletes words after i add so many cuz ill have to keep going back every couple of months, adding the same words in.

Words like fuck, shit and certain names.

I love how "anal' and "cock" are on the same text line.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

I used to use it, then I got a phone with a keyboard.

Comment

T9 pisses me off.
      I always get weird texts from people who send wrong words. Then I have to figure out what they where trying to say.
      Originally posted by chessboxer
      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

the worst is when your texting someone, then get a text from someone else with a similar name, and think its still the first person. oh man that gets interesting sometimes.
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
          T9 pisses me off.
          I always get weird texts from people who send wrong words. Then I have to figure out what they where trying to say.
          My girlfriend does that ALL THE TIME. I have a touchscreen phone so I just use the QWERTY keyboard, I could never deal with that.

Underground.Society
          Originally posted by Deevergote
          If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

ive hated it since i owned my first phone

Comment

I dig the t9 on my phone. I think my favorite is that vomit is the word before tongue.

Comment

I miss t9. I had whatever Motorola uses after getting used to it, and I couldn't stand it. T9 always worked for me.

Now I have the iphone. You just think of a word, hit a bunch of random keys, and it miraculously figures out what you mean. I wish I could put that on cb7tuner!

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                  T9 pisses me off.
                  Me too. "of" instead of "me" or "foot" instead of "don't"

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                  I dig the t9 on my phone. I think my favorite is that vomit is the word before tongue.
                  Thats funny! Try 2625. Its "coal" then "anal" then "cock".

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I miss t9. I had whatever Motorola uses after getting used to it, and I couldn't stand it. T9 always worked for me.

Now I have the iphone. You just think of a word, hit a bunch of random keys, and it miraculously figures out what you mean. I wish I could put that on cb7tuner!
                  Kinda like magical drunk texting?? Thats just what we need...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I hate T9! Ive been txting back when Verizon got their first push to talk motorola v60p I never used it. And I cant stand touch screen txting. thats retarted! I have to have a phone with a full qwerty keyboard and the numbers have to be on the top row. I cant stand the ones that have the numbers going down thats retarted too!
                    The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
                    James 4:7
                    Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

I <3 my QWERTY pad.

I don't even think I'd be able to remember how to text on a numerical pad.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

You guys suck. I kinda want my next phone to have a QWERTY pad, but i dunno. Aside form texting and the occassional IM, i wouldnt necessarily need it. I mean, if i got internet access i guess it'd be nice.

All depends on the apps i need it for.

Comment

Sucks a** and it pisses me off.
                          My ride History:
                          Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                          Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                          Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                          -----------------------------------
                          1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

I have a phone with the full qwerty keypad now, but I can still text faster with t9, once you get used to it it's easier. It's also alot easier and safer to use while driving than a qwerty keypad. Thankfully, I can text on my phone either way I wish.
                            My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

i love it its faster then regular texting

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

Working...
                              X