My Dad got a new Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Dad got a new Camaro

It's pretty damn nice. I got to drive it, but wasn't able to go over 4k RPM because he has to break the motor in.

From what I was able to do, the damn thing has alot of fucking power.

I want one...

..NOW.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
    aww_shiet
    91accordexr33

Congrats, but the new camaro's dont do anything for me...

Comment

What? No pictures of the engine?

Comment

Congrats bro
        But personally IMHO I dont like those
        CB7 or other Hondas are more reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
          Congrats bro
          But personally IMHO I dont like those
          CB7 or other Hondas are more reliable.
          How do you know that? Has this Camaro been around for 18 years?
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
            What? No pictures of the engine?
            I meant to take pictures of it, but when I finally remembered to take pictures, he was actually leaving out the drive way to head to Lafayette, LA.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
            aww_shiet
            91accordexr33

Comment

Does he plan on daily driving it, or just bringing it out on the nice weekend days?
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Kick him in the pee pee for not getting you one.

Comment

It's actually a good thing to make a new motor work a bit. It helps everything seat and seal properly. Just... no launching or bouncing off the limiter.

I like the new Camaro, personally. It looks tough as hell without the plastic appearance of the previous generation. The interior looks cool in pictures (haven't gotten a close look in person), and the power is kickass The V6's power is decent, but the SS power is awesome. I would love to experience that! The price for that much power is quite reasonable as well. GM products are probably going to start getting REALLY good, as they're going to need to impress the hell out of their market... or they're going to sink. People have already lost a good deal of faith in American makers, especially GM and Chrysler!

Also, don't bother with bay pics... it's all covered in plastic, and the stuff under the plastic is all wires and hoses and ugliness. Engines aren't pretty anymore

Comment

dang look at the size of those rotors..

Comment

It's a heavy car with 400hp!

Magnacharger makes a kit for it... $6600, but check out the dyno chart.

Comment

nice whip

Comment

interior feels cheap, i sat in one at the chicago auto show.
                          id take a base 6 cylinder one, with the steel wheels

Comment

Cheap interiors have always been a big failing for GM. Magazines are saying that they're getting better... but they're still not great, it seems.

Honda and Audi seem to consistently get good reviews regarding interior quality and design. I have the cheapest possible brand new Honda you can buy, and I have no complaints about the materials. It's not luxurious, but for what it is, it feels like quality. Well, the felt-like "carpet" is pretty lame-o... but that's it.

Comment

I saw one of these in person at school. The guy who owned it got it for free because he worked at GM and was showing my autotech class it. Meh i didnt really like it and the guy was so full of himself. If i brought up any other car to him he dismissed it and rambled on about this car. Its a nice car but i would never buy one.

Comment

Working...
                              X