No announcement yet.

small business in troube please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted this in off topic so maybe more people will see it.

Comment

This IS in Off Topic!

I need to post it over on CD5tuner.

Comment

Woops lol. I didn't see that. Well I posted it in the NWS off topic. I don't have enough coffee in me yet. Give me a little while and i'll be coherent.

Comment

good choice. coffee. not monster. or better yet, have a vermonster!

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

Originally posted by honda_kid View Post
            good choice. coffee. not monster. or better yet, have a vermonster!
            If I had some money I would buy a couple of cases from him right this second to help out. I know it wouldn't be much but he's going to need all he can get to go to court against Monster.

Comment

i'm with ya there. too bad it isnt sold in ohio. maybe i can get a few cases shipped in.

Contact Monster
              http://www.monsterenergy.com/web/guest/contact

start emailin those bastards.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

Good job.

I'm working on what I want to say. I will make it clear to them that I run 2 websites with a total of about 30,000 people IN THEIR TARGET MARKET that I will alert to this situation.

I also want to appeal to the bands that they are sponsoring. It'll hurt for a well known band like Atreyu to publicly drop Monster from their sponsor roster.
                Most might not... but I know I would if I were in that situation. Any band with real DIY ideals will do what's right and drop big corporate to make a statement.

Comment

30,000 people is a good start.
                  Quote from Rock Arts Facebook " In support of Rock Art Brewery..Brackett's Market Bath Maine has asked that all Monster drinks be removed until this "cease and desist" order is dropped. ~Owner Kimberly Brackett"

Comment

Working...
                  X