No announcement yet.

That Person's Sig is...(2.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah not really. I was gonna say the houses in the background look very southern, and then looked over and saw you were from FL. I've never been to Tampa, I'll have to visit the area and roll seattle silver and rep VT down there. And probably get beat up for it.

life is good.

Comment

ovloV

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Number 5 with the bullet. That's what your sig reminds me of, now I remember...

Also a good song.

life is good.

Comment

Never heard it. "Bullet with my name on it"...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

ha yeah.

Number 5 with the Bullet by Taking Back Sunday, one of my fav. bands of all time.

Oh and btw mike, I popped Silence in B&W in the other night after I found it all dusty in a stack of CD's (also found my Bayside CD which I was happy about). First cd i've listened to in about a year. Damn ipods always ruining analog sound quality experiences for me

life is good.

Comment

I lost my Silence CD and my TBS "Tell All Your Friends" CD, and i cant either cant find them locally or theyre too much online, but i have them on my computer. I just hate burned CDs, lol.

Thanks for quoting my fail.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                I lost my Silence CD and my TBS "Tell All Your Friends" CD, and i cant either cant find them locally or theyre too much online, but i have them on my computer. I just hate burned CDs, lol.

Thanks for quoting my fail.
                teh lulz sorry mike, had to.

I hate burned cd's too. That's why I rock the ipod. I found some old cassettes while I was at my parent's house this past weekend. They say "dance mix 1, 2, 3" etc. on them. Oi. This can only turn out to be interesting...

life is good.

Comment

awkward turtle...

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

inb4 boxxy.

also, blue.
                    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Lots of gifs and a rising sun held on with what looks like zipties. Oh and 2 pedobears?

Comment

Much better sig than the poster before
                        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

yellow rims are yellow o.o'

1992 Lx Sedan, b18 obd1 swap (swaping trans)
                          1993 Ex Sedan, f23 sohc vtech swap (totaled by an excursion )
                          1991 Ex Coupe (New Daily Driver)
                          1984 300zx Turbo (drift car)

Comment

Furry?

Comment

lolz no comment. and 1357 is almost leet. x3 wow i fail

1992 Lx Sedan, b18 obd1 swap (swaping trans)
                              1993 Ex Sedan, f23 sohc vtech swap (totaled by an excursion )
                              1991 Ex Coupe (New Daily Driver)
                              1984 300zx Turbo (drift car)

Comment

An old buddy of mine, who was killed by a drunk driver 4 years ago now, drove that same exact red sedan, DX, steelies lol, everything. And everytime I see your sig it brings a tear, and a lot of great memories. RIP CJP!

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X