96 Honda Passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

96 Honda Passport

I had a new passport "almost to me" :P, and i was looking for a good site, i'm gona buy a chilton's or a haynes manual but first i want to try here if someone here know a good webpage or have a good info that could be used. Thank's for the help..
    Razer.-

Rev rev rev

Go look for a Rodeo forum.

Comment

I own a 96 passport as well, what do you need to know
      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Prob passport

Rmp's gauge didn't work, it's there a fuse? or a sensor problem? i know you cant' ansewr exactly wath could be but maybe your experience with this car's can answer the question.
        thank's
        Razer.-

Rev rev rev

Comment

change trans fluid on a 96 2wd passport

this car it's wierd somebody know how to check and change the trans fluid on a passport 96 2wd.

This will be very helpful to me
          Razer.-

Rev rev rev

Comment

Your best bet is to get a manual for it... Chiltons or Haynes. The truck is the same thing as the Isuzu Rodeo. Check around for info on that and you'll get your answers. Not many people are into the Passport (because there are better Hondas to play with) but there seems to be a bigger following for the Rodeo.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              Your best bet is to get a manual for it... Chiltons or Haynes. The truck is the same thing as the Isuzu Rodeo. Check around for info on that and you'll get your answers. Not many people are into the Passport (because there are better Hondas to play with) but there seems to be a bigger following for the Rodeo.
              hey its not a bad honda its pretty good. itll fucking own your cb in off road

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                hey its not a bad honda its pretty good. itll fucking own your cb in off road
                I'd hope so!

Comment

My rodeo

Comment

Nice Rodeo
                    Razer.-

Rev rev rev

Comment

That things is more Isuzu than Honda... It was made by Isuzu FOR Honda, not the other way around. Not a bad truck, granted... but not a true Honda. It's like calling the New Beetle a real VW Beetle...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        That things is more Isuzu than Honda... It was made by Isuzu FOR Honda, not the other way around. Not a bad truck, granted... but not a true Honda. It's like calling the New Beetle a real VW Beetle...
                        it was made for Honda by Isuzu b/c honda was a little late into the suv craze

Comment

dude honda passports rock ill post pics of mine SOON

Comment

Still a Rodeo...

Comment

passports are the biggest peices ive ever had the luxury of working on. They are the bastard child of the honda line, sell it while you can.
                              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Working...
                              X