Woah... Naaa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah... Naaa!

Hey, sup yall? Its been a while since I have posted. I like the new look! Anyway... It sucks, I am living with my GF now in her Appt. and I do not have internet access. I was going to get some cheap dial up for the time being, but we both use our cell phones and we would have to pay extra for a phone line to even be activated. So, the only time that I have been able to access anything is when I am either at school or my parents house. Anywayl... In case I do not get a chance to say it later, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!! I hope yo have some internet source figured out within the next month, till then.... WOAH NA!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

dude if you want free dial up find those AOL cds that give 1500 hrs free. Do it then cancell when its up. When you try and cancell.. they will give u another 3 free months.. I used to do that back in the day and it works!

just trying to help ya save money!

Comment

That works, but as he said, he doesn't have an active phone line in his house. He would have to activate a phone line to get dialup, and that costs money.

Good scam tho

Comment

Good to hear from you Ken... Just visit your parents and make use of their computer. I saw a lot more of my mom when my comp was down!

You could get cable internet for less than a phone line and dialup. Check into Comcast (I think they cover your area too). They have a deal for like $20 a month for 6 months now I think. You could swing that!

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking about the AOL thing. I think that I am going to wait till fater christmas to see whats up with getting wired up to the internet. Maybe I will get some extra cash from Santa, haha. I hope to get something before too long. I have nothing to do when she goes to bed early... she sleeps alot with being pregnant, and the old PS1 is getting old

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Working...
          X