How do you get two friends to Make-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get two friends to Make-Up

Ok so thi is the deal... I am trying to get two of my friends to once again be friends them selves. This is what is leading me to get them to make up...

I went out with a co-worker named jennifer. We always go out and have a few drinks after work. Well another co-worker of ours comes into the bar we are at. Irene, the other co-worker, is already damn near drunk and starts talking shit about random people in the bar. Irene then proceeded to ask for another beer(Her first at this bar). Jennifer goes to the back of the bar so I go check on her and she explains why she was mad at Irene. Jennifer then tells me to wait at the back of the bar and she will be back in a few. So I mingle for 5 minutes or so and head to the front of the bar to check on Jennifer. As I am nearing the door I see jennifer flicking Irene off and Irene telling Jennifer shit..... CAT FIGHT!!!

Well Irene gets kicked out for starting shit with Jennifer but she comes back in he rcar saying," I can't believe you Eric. You told the owner to kick me out". First off I told the owner to cut her off not kick her out. We are all pretty much usuals there so no one would have had to leave the bar but shit happened. Irene goes and tries to jump back in the bar and start shit again with Jennifer. It was a no go for that so she comes around the back of me and says you know what I think about you watching out for me and SMACK right in the face an opened handed slap.

So what should I do about the girls making up. I alreay talkeed to Irene 2 days later and put her in her place letting her know I wasn't trying to get her kicked out. I was trying to prevent her from getting ANOTHER DWI.

Any advice would be helpful...

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Threesome.

/thread

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

kick em in the nuts.
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

What up with all these feminine threads popping up ?

^^^ I agree, lol.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Falcon punch. Nah I honestly have no clue. Once women get pissed at each other I normally don't bother with it anymore. Hell I don't like arguing or talking to one of them when they are pissed off, much less two. Good luck with everything though.

Comment

I am still cool with both of them and I just feel awkward when I am near both of the girls at the same time... It is not a big deal I am just looking for some imput...

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Its really up to them to figure it out no matter how much we want to help. Sucks watching it happen. Just give support.
              http://WWW.DUBWISE.NET

My Job!

9DUBWISE 92 LXhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142580

RHD ITR conversionhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172577

Comment

play spin the bottle???

Comment

Well heres the thing you tell them both bring them face to face and then you tell them both like this. Listen im your friend and it sickens me to see you both fight over petty shit and seriously it needs to stop.

I dont know what kind of animosity you got towards each other but this kiddy shit needs to end now both of you squash the beef.

Thats it as for them both i know one things for sure bars and people that hang out in bars that cant hold their liquor dont mix.

Comment

Do yourself a favour and don't get in the middle of this. Woman are totally different creatures than we are.

And wtf, how come it's telling me I'm spelling favour wrong... Americans gosh!

Comment

Would u try to patch things up between 2 rabid bobcats? That's basically the undertaking you'd be embarking on. Chicks get/don't get along for reasons not yet discovered in this universe... I have seen best friends turn on each other for no reason at all

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                        Do yourself a favour and don't get in the middle of this. Woman are totally different creatures than we are.
                        Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                        Would u try to patch things up between 2 rabid bobcats? That's basically the undertaking you'd be embarking on. Chicks get/don't get along for reasons not yet discovered in this universe... I have seen best friends turn on each other for no reason at all
                        This...

Comment

wtf? is fall a bad time for women everywhere? I swear, its when all hell breaks loose.

member's ride thread
                          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                          91 Accord SE 176k
                          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Not gonna happen, and you will lose them as friends if you try.
                            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Bring em to your place and discuss this over wine, plenty of it

Na but seriously it seems girls are always quick to give one of their friends a silent treatment, then blame the male friend for not sticking up for them...

There's nothing wrong about looking out for their safety, but I say just stay on the sidelines since you can't really change the one feels about the other.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                              Frost White Member 13
                              My Ride
                              "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Working...
                              X