$1,050 Ticket Appeal is this Wends *help*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like you're screwed...

with all of those other tickets and such, you better just hope not to lose your license. I'm suprised you still have insurance with what you've got so far.

The only thing i can see you contesting is the drag racing charge. the speeding, that's hard to contest, and all the other charges, you're going to have to eat too.

good luck and i hope you've learned your lesson.
    --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

thats a damn big ticket

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

aero3685 wrote

Sorry, but this thread is Maple, you are obviously a total idiot and drive like one, you leave your high beams on 24/7, cut people off, and if i read more of your worthless threads, I would come up with more stupid stuff you do. Hopefully one day you will learn to drive, untill then, thanks for keeping me smiling with one of your new "I am an idiot" threads that you post every day.

I'm sorry but I have to agree with aero. Just stop driving like an ass, and you might not be pulled over as much. Sorry Maple I think your going to have to eat this one!
        Originally posted by rickyduckworth
        i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

Yeah it is big..

dwf137 I can have inshurence for a long time.

I just took a driving retraining class because of 4 surcharges already im a step 22 before these tickets come into play

Well I hope it all goes well..

Comment

Im scared... 2 days till the court date..... I hope it all goes swell...

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
              Yeah it is big..

dwf137 I can have inshurence for a long time.

I just took a driving retraining class because of 4 surcharges already im a step 22 before these tickets come into play

Well I hope it all goes well..
              Step 22? Holy crap man. I'm a 12...should be an 11 this year.

Comment

Heres the law in MA for drag racing.. It says in competition with another car and accelerates at a high rate of speed also note it says increased noise from skidding tires and amplified noise from Racing ENgines.....

Not at all what i was doing it was just the sound of exahust... One reason why I might get rid of it and my car and be a traitor and get another firebird/camaro again.. :-/

GENERAL LAWS OF MASSACHUSETTS
                PART I.
                TITLE XIV.
                PUBLIC WAYS AND WORKS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 90. MOTOR VEHICLES AND AIRCRAFT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOTOR VEHICLES
                Chapter 90: Section 17B Drag racing; penalties

Section 17B. No person shall operate a motor vehicle, nor shall any owner of such vehicle permit it to be operated, in a manner where the owner or operator accelerates at a high rate of speed in competition with another operator, whether or not there is an agreement to race, causing increased noise from skidding tires and amplified noise from racing engines. Whoever violates the provisions of this section shall be punished by a fine of not less than one hundred nor more than five hundred dollars and the registrar shall suspend such operator's license for a period of not less than thirty days. A subsequent violation shall be punished by a fine of not less than two hundred nor more than one thousand dollars and a suspension of such license for a period of not less than sixty days.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone-us
                  aero3685 wrote

Sorry, but this thread is Maple, you are obviously a total idiot and drive like one, you leave your high beams on 24/7, cut people off, and if i read more of your worthless threads, I would come up with more stupid stuff you do. Hopefully one day you will learn to drive, untill then, thanks for keeping me smiling with one of your new "I am an idiot" threads that you post every day.

I'm sorry but I have to agree with aero. Just stop driving like an ass, and you might not be pulled over as much. Sorry Maple I think your going to have to eat this one!
                  HAHAHAHAHA "Then he let the truth upon the land". ~Saucy, 2004
                  To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                    Step 22? Holy crap man. I'm a 12...should be an 11 this year.
                    im step 25

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
                      im step 25
                      Geez guys, what have you guys done? Because stupid car mod stuff won't get you points, right? Its gotta be all moving violations.

Comment

tail light out and cornor bulbs got me points. and the rest are moving violations. I still have a tint ticket and expired rejuction sticker to go to court for.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tone-us]aero3685 wrote

your wrong man. cut people off? noo and im a really good driver. I have the best eyes at night and i can spot just abou teverything.. I almost hit at least 5 dear on the highway throughout the summer. But seriously i am i good driver I just have horrible luck. Like this one w/ 1000 ticket..

2 days....... here comes hell

Comment

did the grand am get pulled over too and get the same drag racing ticket?
                            HSHO #3

Comment

[QUOTE=SteveB]
                              Originally posted by Maple50175 your wrong man. cut people off? noo and im a really good driver. I have the best eyes at night and i can spot just abou teverything.. I almost hit at least 5 dear on the highway throughout the summer. But seriously i am i good driver I just have horrible luck. Like this one w/ 1000 ticket.. [/QUOTE

How do you _know_ you're a good driver?
                              The only evidence we have of your driving skills is a bunch of tickets.

What do you think *that* says about your driving?
                              tickets dont mean bad driving....

Comment

wow for as much cash as you guys pay in tickets...seems it would be the wisest to save all that and go to a track or sanctioned event. i got a ticket for drag racing once a long time ago. about 6 years ago i think, here's the crazy part i had a 94 trans am with the vette motor and was monkeying around with my friend in his 93 accord..yeah we were speeding but by know means was it a all out drag race he was in front of me. we beat that ticket without even setting foot in the court, prosecuter read the report while i was waiting pulled me outside and said are you going to plead not guilty? i said yeah i wasnt drag racing. he dropped the charges.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

Working...
                                X