foiled by the platic sack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

foiled by the platic sack

well for 2 days ive been smelling this burning plastic smell searched all over the engine bay and everything. couldnt figure it out so i jacke dthe car up to find out that the plastic bag i tried to miss the other day was melted to the downpipe. whew what a relief was really getting worried. thought i would just share
    h23a3 lxinks

that reminds me of the time i smelled eggs for a week. it turned out to be road kill. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Yeah, I ran over a dead... something... and my car smelled like burnng bacon for a week.

Comment

My dad's car had this happen a while back. He couldn't figure out what the smell was on his way to work. He opened the hood when he got to the base and it turned out that one of new kittens had climbed up into the engine the night before (I guess because it was warm) and had gotten cooked on his trip to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
          My dad's car had this happen a while back. He couldn't figure out what the smell was on his way to work. He opened the hood when he got to the base and it turned out that one of new kittens had climbed up into the engine the night before (I guess because it was warm) and had gotten cooked on his trip to work.
          ...I'm sad now
          Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
          D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
          ┴─┴
          ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune View Post
            ...I'm sad now
            no need to be sad, people kill them all the time when they masterbait. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune View Post
              ...I'm sad now
              It's alright. Our cat had more than one in her litter lol.

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
              no need to be sad, people kill them all the time when they masterbait. later.
              LMAO. One of the other ones got his tail cut off from the radiator fan. His name became stubby from his new owners so he was reminded of that shit for the rest of his life lol.

Comment

my brother got out of his cd5 after getting to work and smelled burning oil... opened the hood and saw oil all over everything..... and the oil filler cap was missing.... either he forgot to put it back on after changing the oil or it managed to vibrate free

big mess to clean tomorrow.... he found oil dribbling down the bumper, around the headlights, in everything....

simple green FTW
                Originally posted by deevergote
                These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Working...
                X