X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fast and the luxurious

http://www.racinglimos.com/
    Kinda cool if you ask me
    U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

lmao I can see it now... "Honda/Acura introduses the new NSX limmo!" Get to your prom faster! Dinner meeting with the boss and running late? Now there's no need to worry! Arrive in style and get there in time!
    That's some funny shit, man! Of corse then again, I'm easily ammused...
    Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

lolz... Yeah that would be cool... Ive seen a pic of our cb7 tuned into a limo... looked kinda ugly

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
        lolz... Yeah that would be cool... Ive seen a pic of our cb7 tuned into a limo... looked kinda ugly

I can only imagine...
        Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

The only way I'd be impressed is if they had a Silvia limo and had footage of it at D-day. (drift incase you didn't know) lol
          O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

Picture a Skyline limmo... Damn!

Comment

Working...
            X