pooping footlong turds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
    For the first time in a very long time, I'm VERY glad my work blocks pictures.
    why Josh, you don't wanna compete
    My Honda

Comment

bahahaha omg u guys r hilarious ... there is a website i posted my poop on once .. sum friend kept talking shit that i wouldnt .. so i did ... hahaha .. yall should post ur turds ...

www.ratemypoo.com
      Last edited by jennaccord_210; 10-23-2009, 03:31 PM.

Comment

My mother once told me when I was little to make a family poo. One father poo (big) a mother poo (Also big) and a Baby Poo (Small)

When I was done I called my mother in, and she looked down in amazement. She said to me "Mak, I told you to make a family poo, not 4 big poo's"

and from that day on, she knew I could drop the realest deuces and I wasn't one to play with.

=p

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli2k View Post
          my Mother Once Told Me When I Was Little To Make A Family Poo. One Father Poo (big) A Mother Poo (also Big) And A Baby Poo (small)

When I Was Done I Called My Mother In, And She Looked Down In Amazement. She Said To Me "mak, I Told You To Make A Family Poo, Not 4 Big Poo's"

And From That Day On, She Knew I Could Drop The Realest Deuces And I Wasn't One To Play With.

=p
          Lol.

Comment

Is this a build thread now?

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

sometimes my poop has gases trapped in it, and it fizzes like some kind of foul doody denture cleaner when it hits the water.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                  well me being a man of my word, here is my turd.
                  then it did a big burnout on its way out of the joint...smoke was flyin, but it was a one wheel peel.
                  this was a small poop, normally its 2-3 of those and then some nonsense filler turds around it.
                  for the record, it was a two flusher.
                  Oh my fucking god! LMFAO!!!

You even named the pics "burnout"

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  For the first time in a very long time, I'm VERY glad my work blocks pictures.
                  Check it when you get home. You gotta see this shit. Literally.

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                  My mother once told me when I was little to make a family poo. One father poo (big) a mother poo (Also big) and a Baby Poo (Small)
                  When I was done I called my mother in, and she looked down in amazement. She said to me "Mak, I told you to make a family poo, not 4 big poo's"
                  and from that day on, she knew I could drop the realest deuces and I wasn't one to play with.
                  =p
                  Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                  sometimes my poop has gases trapped in it, and it fizzes like some kind of foul doody denture cleaner when it hits the water.
                  Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
                  Is this a build thread now?
                  ^^^This...is THE funiiest post of the year! I read that and i literally laughed for a minute straight. Im probably gonna get in trouble at work because i couldnt stop laughing. I almost couldnt breathe.

Jake, I have to vote this thread of the year. I dont think ive laughed so hard in 4 pages in my life!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

win.

mak, lets see proof of these realest 2's.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I must say Jake, while you've jumped about 10 pegs on the EPIC scale, i feel, somehow, that this thread has dropped you a peg or two on the "cool" scale.

Id like to know what it feels like taking pictures of your own poo. I might have to do this.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I laughed at my ex for having to change our kid's shitty diapers. Well one day she decided to take a pic of it and email it to me lol. ugh.

Comment

My brothers are too big for the hole, so they leave tracks, then he tries to blame it on me. Wtf!?!

One of these days im gonna show him a time stapped photo of the toilet before and after i flush. Show him...

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            My brothers are too big for the hole, so they leave tracks, then he tries to blame it on me. Wtf!?!

One of these days im gonna show him a time stapped photo of the toilet before and after i flush. Show him...
                            Pics???
                            My Honda

Comment

None yet. But i will one of these days.

Comment

I had my first sack tapper last night.

Scared the hell out of me.

I immediately told my friend.
                                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                                Disregard females, acquire currency
                                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                                X