press charge? assualt? threatened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

press charge? assualt? threatened?

this is the story..a local reputable audio shop here in my place is talking crap about me..which 1, i only went there 3x just to price quote and order parts. 2 i don't even talk stories with these guyz, and 3 they told a long time friend that i was busy talking smack about their auto shop which isn't true. so i was on my way to pick up my GF, and i passed by my friends uncles place, where they were having a party...and my long time friend comes up to me and says, "Hey, are u talking s*$t..i was like huh, no.." After I Told him that, he just punched my left eye, and he's bro kicked my door on the rear driver side making a huge dent(Which i allready popped out) and try breaking my rear driver window by punching it, which it didn't work...so i just drove off....

the next day, i was at my girls house, and they keept passing by. with 3 diffrent cars, and i was with my lil bro and my lil sis(High school students) they waited at the bus stop waiting for me to leave, assuming their going to jump me...but instead, i told my lil bro to bring the car inside her lot, as soon as my bro walked out, they were eyeing him, and giving him that sign that there going to start something...and today, 3 cars went to my girls work, and not alot of people know where she works at...1 car blocked her from reversing, and 2 parked next to her...so as she was going home, they followed her, and she try to loose them by taking different route, and parking in the side of someones house, and one car followed her there and did the same...so instead she took the longer route home..as soon as she got home, she noticed that 3 cars passed by her house with the lights off, and slowed down..

Ohh yeah i forgot to mentioned. i spoke to the guy that punched me, and i told him i didn't say anything or talk smack about them, but he refuse to believe me, and believe the other guy...but can i press charge these guys with assult and threat? i don't like the feeling where ever i gotta i gotta watch my back, and im not able to go to my girls house peacefully....i want to put a restraining order, but even though i do that, their boys are going to go after me, so how do i get all of this to stop? can i take this to court? im just hella paranoid and scared right now, cause i don't feel like getting beat up for something i didnt do, and it got me to that point where im unable to go to places where i want to go without worrying...help me out...
    Last edited by JDM_Certified; 09-30-2009, 11:49 AM.

Originally posted by JDM_Certified View Post
    this is the story..a local reputable audio shop here in my place is talking crap about me..which 1, i only went there 3x just to price quote and order parts. 2 i don't even talk stories with these guyz, and 3 they told a long time friend that i was busy talking smack about their auto shop which isn't true. so i was on my way to pick up my GF...and i passed by my friends uncles place, where they were having a party...and my long time friend comes up to me and says, "Hey, are u talking s*$t..i was like huh, no.." After I Told him that, he just punched my left eye, and he's bro kicked my door on the rear driver side making a huge dent(Which i allready popped out) and try breaking my rear driver window by punching it, which it didn't work...so i just drove off....the next day, i was at my girls house, and they keept passing by. with 3 diffrent cars, and i was with my lil bro and my lil sis(High school students) they waited at the bus stop waiting for me to leave, assuming their going to jump me...but instead, i told my lil bro to bring the car inside her lot, as soon as my bro walked out, they were eyeing him, and giving him that sign that there going to start something...and today, 3 cars went to my girls work, and not alot of people know where she works at...1 car blocked her from reversing, and 2 parked next to her...so as she was going home, they followed her, and she try to loose them by taking diffrent route, and parking in the side of somenes house..and one car followed her there and did the same...so instead she took the longer route home..as soon as she got home, she noticed that 3 cars passed by her house with the lights off, and slowed down..ohh yeah i forgot to mentioned. i spoke to the guy that punched me, and i told him i didn't say anything or talk smack about them, but he refuse to believe me, and believe the other guy...but can i press charge these guys with assult and threat? i don't like the feeling where ever i gotta i gotta watch my back, and im not able to go to my girls house peacefully....i want to put a restraining order, but even though i do that, their boys are going to go after me, so how do i get all of this to stop? can i take this to court? im just hella paranoid and scared right now, cause i don't feel like getting beat up for something i didnt do, and it got me to that point where im unable to go to places where i want to go without worrying...help me out...
    What's the rest of the story?

Solution: Beat all their asses. You can press charges. Pressing charges will probably get your ass beat since it seems it a bunch of people who are fucking with you.

Lesson: Don't associate with idiots.
    Last edited by crusto2k3; 09-30-2009, 11:25 AM.
    My Honda

Comment

(edit)^^^^nice assumption

this sounds like a real bad situation...you should go to the shop with an officer to make sure nothing happens and talk things out...and squash all this shit...if you said anything they should just come out and say whos the one who said you were talkin shit...but be sure to make it clear that your not afraid of their lil scare tactics and that you will persue legal action if not left alone...

bro this shit just pisses me off...people only act HARD in groups and not alone...i cant see why they would start trouble unless something slipped out your mouth without noticing...just dont let their scare tactics have an effect on you...becuz if they sense any fear they will just keep on...stand up to these guys without violence, i would show them a sawed off shot gun pointed to the ground while they drive by...LOL nah just be easy ill pray for ya too...people are stupid sometimes...and that guy was never your friend to begin with if he sides with a shop over a rumor...and just punches you without you explaining...take it easy bro
      OLD

Comment

Originally posted by crusto2k3 View Post
        What's the rest of the story?

Solution: Beat all their asses. You can press charges. Pressing charges will probably get your ass beat since it seems it a bunch of people who are fucking with you.

Lesson: Don't associate with idiots.
        that is the story, i figured im still going to get jumped if anything, that's why im really debating if i should call the cops or not..it's just that, it's getting to far, and it's involvin my girl, when she's no where near part of this...plus the guy that hit me is a minor and i can't do anything cause he's a minor..but the rest, are all adults...

Comment

Originally posted by manny_turbo View Post
          (edit)^^^^nice assumption

this sounds like a real bad situation...you should go to the shop with an officer to make sure nothing happens and talk things out...and squash all this shit...if you said anything they should just come out and say whos the one who said you were talkin shit...but be sure to make it clear that your not afraid of their lil scare tactics and that you will persue legal action if not left alone...

bro this shit just pisses me off...people only act HARD in groups and not alone...i cant see why they would start trouble unless something slipped out your mouth without noticing...just dont let their scare tactics have an effect on you...becuz if they sense any fear they will just keep on...stand up to these guys without violence, i would show them a sawed off shot gun pointed to the ground while they drive by...LOL nah just be easy ill pray for ya too...people are stupid sometimes...and that guy was never your friend to begin with if he sides with a shop over a rumor...and just punches you without you explaining...take it easy bro
          yeah i hate that too, im just on my own and there's all these guys looking for me, and im tryna resolve this in a mature manner but it isn't working...i just realize that now, their not my friends to begin with...

Comment

My solution #1: carry a medal bat with you in your car. come out with it and see if they are still hard.

My solution #2: Buy a Gas BB Gun, it will look real. see if they really wanna fuck with you then.

Solution 3: legal action.

pick your pick.

me personally i would do the 1st two options. sounds like a buncha low life losers trying to be hard.
            Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

First mistake you made was dealing with people like that in the first place. Thats why i dont like dealing with most shops period. When some shit jumps off like that smile turn the other cheek and whip out the cellphone and call the police.

Noone has the right ever i mean ever to put their hands on you like that. And to add more insult to injury they comin through to still fuck with you And at the same time fuck with your people or your property.

Yes definitely call them get their plates and take pictures. Then when the police come through theyll be looking for some action beat their asses just for the fuck of it and thensome.

As far as them fuckin with you especially with the watchful eye of the cops being around and lurking to rape them they wont bother you. But remember watch your back always and stay away from that particular shop.

Their boys wont go after you like that once the police go hey we got a note here saying you were messign with such a such so remember if he or anyone linked to you messes with him your going to get locked up. Guilt by association but at the same time just be careful. Seems to me like your gettin hated on foreal. Or maybe your hanging around the wrong crowd.

Comment

can you carry a gun legally in guam? if so, buy one. Load it. got to your girls house. if they come by go outside and politely ask they to stop coming there. If they have a problem with you, they can find you. you can work things out. If not, you have a shiny little friend who is REAL angry.

If there are a few of them trying to fuck with you like the first time when the kid hit you, you have a right to pull and defend yourself. At least here you do.

but check your local laws first and make sure your on the right side of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_Certified View Post
                  yeah i hate that too, im just on my own and there's all these guys looking for me, and im tryna resolve this in a mature manner but it isn't working...i just realize that now, their not my friends to begin with...
                  get a minor to whoop his asss...nah but legal action would be best...friends are their for support not to punch your lights out...like us if we were closer to you you would have whole gang to back you up...CB7 Almighty Nation...LMAO...

when it comes to them messing wit loved ones, you should have gotten serious the day they started messin wit your girl...
                  OLD

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                    can you carry a gun legally in guam? if so, buy one. Load it. got to your girls house. if they come by go outside and politely ask they to stop coming there. If they have a problem with you, they can find you. you can work things out. If not, you have a shiny little friend who is REAL angry.

If there are a few of them trying to fuck with you like the first time when the kid hit you, you have a right to pull and defend yourself. At least here you do.

but check your local laws first and make sure your on the right side of them.
                    Yeah but heres the thing though only do it if your life is threatened call the cops first. One thing you should learn about pullin a fire-arm out you had better shoot once you pull it out.

Cause now that they know you got a gun and you let them leave alive theyll be back. And you may not have a second chance to pull that shit.; Never pull your gun out and dont bus.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                      Yeah but heres the thing though only do it if your life is threatened call the cops first. One thing you should learn about pullin a fire-arm out you had better shoot once you pull it out.

Cause now that they know you got a gun and you let them leave alive theyll be back. And you may not have a second chance to pull that shit.; Never pull your gun out and dont bus.
                      Right. If someone gave me a reason to pull a gun, ill put one in their gut. then ill report myself and go home. it happens again, ill put one in their head. Otherwise, if shit hits the fan and your not ready, then what? the average person won't try to act hard after staring down a barrel.

you ever see american history X? At the end? i would rather not be the person to get into shit and not be prepared.

Comment

Do it the legal way. Stay away, file a police report, get a restraining order... and if they violate the order, press charges. No real damage was done (unless your car is still damaged), so there's nothing to sue over.

If you threaten them, fight them, etc... then you're just as at fault as they are. If they really want to mess with you, they can call the cops on YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          Do it the legal way. Stay away, file a police report, get a restraining order... and if they violate the order, press charges. No real damage was done (unless your car is still damaged), so there's nothing to sue over.

If you threaten them, fight them, etc... then you're just as at fault as they are. If they really want to mess with you, they can call the cops on YOU.
                          As my reply would be very differnt from Mike's statement but in this case you should follow his words. Its the SMARTEST thing to do. You dont seem like a fighter so dont react to their bs. If it was i, it would be a different story.
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I would want to go mess them up as well. Hell, I'd have messed them up as soon as they hit my car (oddly enough, I'd have taken the hit in the arm and walked... touch my car, and the cops would have to pry me from your corpse)

But it would SERIOUSLY not be in your best interest to take things to their level. If you have to fight, do so only in self defense. Give them no grounds to hold you at fault.

Comment

Take legal action for sure. Call the cops, or go down to your nearest station and fill out a report. Let them know what happened and whats going on. Let them know how they followed your girl and everything.

And from there buy a gun, legaly of course, and if you can get a license to carry a concealed weapon. That way everything is legal. So cops are notified.

They fuck with you agin, pull the five-seven; which is a small pistol that weighs less than a glock and has 20 rounds, and they even have a 10 round extension which is onyl about 2 inches longer than the stock clip.. Pull it on them if need be, you dont have to shoot them, If they know better they will back off. If not, and they come back, you have a semi automatic with 20 or even 30 rounds. And you can show them not to fuck with you. Thats just me though...

Be Safe...And above all dont take that shit, espescially if they started fucking with family. It should have been over then and there. DONT let this go on...

Comment

Working...
                              X