No announcement yet.

Any usuals on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't eat out enough to be a usual at anyplace.
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I never eat out either. I used to be a "usual" at the liquor store lol. Maybe years ago at Subway. We worked night shift and it was the only thing open.

Comment

I have PB&J for lunch everyday. Have for like...6 months.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

my buddy and i go bowling every monday night at this one alley, and we always get a few pitchers of beer, so yea, thats our usual.

Comment

Ive got a few places that know me like that. One is a deli and when i walk in the door my sandwich is already being made.
            Second is 7-11. All i have to do is look at the cigarettes and they put my brand on the counter and scan them.

Comment

When I pull into the gas station, I had the guy my card and he knows to fill my Fit with regular. If I'm in the Accord, he knows to fill it with premium.

That's my "usual"

Comment

jamba joose after gym ... i pull up and my strawberry smoothie w/ a shot of energy is waiting for me

no hott guy there tho ... booo!

Comment

Originally posted by Fatman88 View Post
                  Ive got a few places that know me like that. One is a deli and when i walk in the door my sandwich is already being made.
                  Second is 7-11. All i have to do is look at the cigarettes and they put my brand on the counter and scan them.
                  Actually now that you mention it the store down the street from my house does this with cigarettes.

Comment

I'm almost that way at the local taco bell drive thru.

I order something different just about every day, but it's always with a raspberry tea.

I'm told they know it's me because "I'm the only person who drinks that stuff."
                    MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Comment

Working...
                    X