Any usuals on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any usuals on here?

I was eating at a restaurant today and noticed that alot of people that had come in to eat had said "I'll have the usual." or "The usual please." After seeing that I realized that I dont go anywhere regularly enough to say that I have a usual order or to even be recognized as someone that comes in on a regular basis.

so...............

My question is: Are there any members on cb7tuner that are known as usuals at specific location? If so please share the place and your usual order/purchase.

I dont think ive been able to go into the same place, at the same time, getting the same waitor enough times to be considered a "usual". But i do go to certain places enough and i do order the same thing over and over again.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

When I walk into the post office if one lady is working she recognizes me and will get any packages I have helluh quick so I don't have to wait in line .

I used to sell video games on eBay and was at the post office almost every day and she was always the lady I went to.

Comment

There's a popular 24-hr deli in my area that starts making my custom sandwich on sight. If I don't have enough preworkout food before I hit the gym I stop here.

My bitchin' sandwich:

An everything bagel with -
        1 1/2" of huge chunk lean premium chicken salad
        4 eggs
        american cheese
        bacon (sometimes)

As soon as my car pulls up the eggs hit the grill, and I just BS with the counter person and whoever's standing around in there until it's ready.

This is the best goddamn sandwich ever, packed with all the right shit for an hour or two of lifting. For the longer sessions I have to eat more so I get a gallon of skim and some pasta salad. I am always thoroughly starved after a session like that but never run out of energy.

Edit - I've been meaning to try it with bbq sauce - I'll try that tonight actually - fucking awesome
        Last edited by Dirty Harry; 09-28-2009, 08:17 PM.

Comment

I work at the mall. Most of the time I open. So right before opening, I hit up the Panera Bread cafe and order a bagel with lemonade.

There this one girl that works there who will see me and before I even speak she'll ask, "you want the choclate chip bagel, toasted, and lemanade w/ light ice"?.

In my mind, I'm like holy shit, she knows!

She even gives me the mall discount without me asking.

It's becuase I'm sexy.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
          -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

my inspection place knows me very well. somtimes i feel like i'm just going in there for the sticker and out. althugh he only checks my lights, and tires and i'm out and at subway the guy sometimes working there knows me and knows what bread i get and chicken terriyaki as well.

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

For my first few years of high school there was a chip wagon right across from my house during the warm months (usually april-october) and I would go there every day and order 2 hot dogs and fries.

I had to pass the place to get to my house on my way home from school.....the guy would see me...give me the thumbs up....which id return 99% of the time to indicate im comin haha.
              Last edited by King James; 09-28-2009, 09:40 PM.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

i work for a retirement home i know what they all like to drink.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

at my favorite bar, right above one of the clubs i work at i walk in and the bartender asks if ill have "the usual" which is a reissdorf kolsch and a blue cheese burger..... shits pretty amazing.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

me and two buddies used to skip school lunch and go to sals pizza in highschool, they had our pizza cookin as soon as we pulled up

Comment

I do that when i go to my regular hookers, they know how I like it.
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher View Post
                        There's a popular 24-hr deli in my area that starts making my custom sandwich on sight. If I don't have enough preworkout food before I hit the gym I stop here.

My bitchin' sandwich:

An everything bagel with -
                        1 1/2" of huge chunk lean premium chicken salad
                        4 eggs
                        american cheese
                        bacon (sometimes)

As soon as my car pulls up the eggs hit the grill, and I just BS with the counter person and whoever's standing around in there until it's ready.

This is the best goddamn sandwich ever, packed with all the right shit for an hour or two of lifting. For the longer sessions I have to eat more so I get a gallon of skim and some pasta salad. I am always thoroughly starved after a session like that but never run out of energy.

Edit - I've been meaning to try it with bbq sauce - I'll try that tonight actually - fucking awesome
                        holy shit. he's back!

anyways, i like to change my schedule up because it stimulates the mind. You arent forced into this walking sheep type mode where everything is the same. Change is good.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i go to 7eleven and get the usual, a cup of coffee(12oz) and a rockstar, maybe a cheeseburger big bite depending on my mood

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                            I do that when i go to my regular hookers, they know how I like it.
                            lol gotta keep it gangsta
                            Looking for a new cb7

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord;2231912\
                              sals pizza

Comment

Working...
                              X