No announcement yet.

paranormal activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw it tonight, well last night, but yeah. I am definitely not sleeping well tonight. And missaccord I am almost positive I know which scene you are talking about.
    Originally posted by 92dm
    I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
    VOUCHES
    Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

This movie freaked me out, Good luck sleeping the night after. Over all great movie, Awsome ending
      Click Here
      1991 Honda Accord EX-SOLD
      1998 Acura Integra LS-SOLD
      1993 Toyota Mr2 N/A 5spd-SOLD
      2001 Chevy Tahoe-Daily Driver
      2006 Honda CBR600F4i-NEW Toy

Comment

I saw this movie yesterday and it was awesome. Went alone and left with two girls. They went together and I went solo so I was in the middle. We met in line and started talking and they asked if I was witing on someone. I said no. They were freaking out that I was going to see the movie alone.

So I joined the party and got there number after the movie. I kept getting texts all night saying how they were so scared to go to sleep. I am wondering which scene you are talking about butt the whole movie was tight!!!

This movie is definatly a must see!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

this does not look scary

Comment

I'm going to see it tonight. Can't wait!

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
            aww_shiet
            91accordexr33

Comment

I thought it was a good movie. It was a trip.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

i got to give this movie a 10, wow really scary, i think the scariest part is wen they drag her ass down.. lol but my girl wanted to cry haha,
                AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

all i can say is its worth watching at the movies .. and i would NEVER watch it again ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92 View Post
                    looks like another attempt at a low budget movie like the original blair witch project ... i will likely watch it if it makes it to dvd just to see if there is mre to it than just the trailer hype
                    It is, They shot the whole movie in one weekend and It cost less than $15,000 to make.
                    Pretty impressive if you ask me considering where it is on the movie charts already.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210
                      all i can say is its worth watching at the movies .. and i would NEVER watch it again ... lol
                      Yup..its well worth it.
                      Tickets sold out due to the selected theaters only.

First half of the movie was pretty boring. The other half, damn!!!!!!!
                      When it come to horror I'll be there.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210 View Post
                        ok so ... i am actually scared to see this movie .. but it says you have to DEMAND it in your city ...

has anyone seen this movie yet or has it showing in their city??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_UxLEqd074
                        scaredykat

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                          scaredykat
                          when it comes to anything paranormal and freddy krueger .. i am the super sensitive and get scared easily ...

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210
                            when it comes to anything paranormal and freddy krueger .. i am the super sensitive and get scared easily ...

Would you like to see my collection of horrors from all over the world.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

just what i expected. hyped up trailer. it wasnt scary i hardly jumped. the last part of the movie was scary.
                              Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

I didn't think it was as scary as everybody hyped it up to be, BUT it was probably one of the best scary movies (to me) that has came out in the last few years. It wasn't corny or cheesy like most and actually had a good amount of humor in it also

Comment

Working...
                                X